Murder in Thong Lor

Chillers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Both of their lives over before they even began to live. Fucking shame.

Absolutely.

A few BGs over in NEP were talking about this. The lesson they drew from this - avoid young, handsome customers. This is probably a bit of cognitive dissonance that allows then to still go with paying older farts like me. But they are a bit more skittish now about younger customers.

Anyway, this really does sound like a real tragedy.

people who have so little control over themselves have a difficult live.

Sure, the guy apparently went quite a bit over the top although we don't know how the argument went. Weird also how he gave himself in. I could hardly imagine how nightmarish would be going to a BKK jail for murdering a thai girl but trying to run can't really be worse, he won't be enjoying much freedom untill he gets transfered to a french jail maybe in ten years and than maybe he can sort it out in his homecountry. Disturbing where hot temper can lead someone. He must have been very confused afterwards. Today it feels good not beeing him... teaches one quite a lesson about self control.

Why is he the asshole? Do we know enough facts? Were they both drunk? Who initiated the fight? Who brought the knife? Was she screwing around as well as him?

I read some of these remarks like because she is good looking, he was an asshole because he killed her? Does it really matter whether she had model looks or plain jane looks? A person is dead period whether she is good looking or not or 20 or not?

Some of you guys actually are influenced in your thinking because she was young and good-looking to draw a conclusion he is thus an ass-hole. Not an ass hole if she was 35 and ordinary and he was some bar stool rider with many years under his belt unloosened of course)?

I doubt many of the comments would have been made if both the guy and girl physically presented differently?

Confess up if you are envious of a six-pack ab rather than drinking one and be young again?

CB

Archived