what hotel wont you ever stay in again?

theshaw66

I think it was called Business in on Soi 11/1...absolutely filty and mold covered! Been in short time rooms that were nicer. On top of that, the made this pretense of being a respectible place, and asking my long time regular for her I.D. I told them no, but they actually got nasty about it, and she gave it over!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it was called Business in on Soi 11/1...absolutely filty and mold covered! Been in short time rooms that were nicer. On top of that, the made this pretense of being a respectible place, and asking my long time regular for her I.D. I told them no, but they actually got nasty about it, and she gave it over!

If it's the GRAND BUSINESS INN, it is now completely renovated with pretty nice rooms. A friend stayed there for a month for about B1000 p/n.

Not only does the staff demand ID from the girls, but from any person visiting a guest's room, any time of day.

Front entrance off soi 11.

Shaw, some hotels charge you for a TG and some are TG-friendly. It is just the policy of the hotel wanting whoremongers or wanting to be a 'decent' hotel or just wanting extra money...Check before hand if there is an extra charge.

Taking a girl back to your hotel (for sex)doesn't necessarily make you a whoremonger!

I think it was called Business in on Soi 11/1...absolutely filty and mold covered! Been in short time rooms that were nicer. On top of that' date=' the made this pretense of being a respectible place, and asking my long time regular for her I.D. I told them no, but they actually got nasty about it, and she gave it over![/quote']

If it's the GRAND BUSINESS INN, it is now completely renovated with pretty nice rooms. A friend stayed there for a month for about B1000 p/n.

Not only does the staff demand ID from the girls, but from any person visiting a guest's room, any time of day.

Front entrance off soi 11.

Business Inn and Grand Business Inn has same management, but it's not the same building.

Grand Business Inn is new built 2 years ago,

the old two parts of Business Inn are still

in operation

Archived