what is your thailand pet peeve?

theshaw66

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To all of you who are "Bua" (bored) with Thais asking where you are from, I have an answer I have been using for years. It will either confuse them, amuse them or let them know in that subtle Thai way to don't go there. The answer:

I come from Mama and Papa.

Enjoy the reactions

I've heard that line several times from " bored" thais

when the say it, it sounds llke a smart ass remark, wonder what they think when we use it?

To all of you who are "Bua" (bored) with Thais asking where you are from' date=' I have an answer I have been using for years. It will either confuse them, amuse them or let them know in that subtle Thai way to don't go there. The answer:

I come from Mama and Papa.

Enjoy the reactions

I've heard that line several times from " bored" thais

when the say it, it sounds llke a smart ass remark, wonder what they think when we use it?[/quote']

come to think of it, I've heard the " over there, or market, or home" answer too, usually where they were last.

( maybe answer just come from toilet?

:)

I have a unique problem...I'm a typical american, not "from" anywhere...we tend to be rootless and move around a lot. I was born in hawaii, no roots there now, lived in about 7 US states in my 40+ years of life, and now I live in thailand...

my parents are dead, my brothers and sisters live in california, a state I've never lived in...so you tell me, where am I "from"??

when I try to explain this to thais, they totally do not understand...not a surprise, given their lack of critical thinking skills and limited concept of the universe outside their pitiful small little social world...

but worse yet, when I try to explain where I'm "from" (or not from) to brits, they want to start a fight with me!! I kid you not, this has happened on several occasions: "what the foooock, you bein' a smart ass, maaaaate??"

I swear to god, the bitches are ready to fight me over the fact that I DON'T FUCKING COME FROM ANYWHERE...

it's gotten to the point that I prepare a stock answer for all the brain dead/non imaginative folks, the thais and brits alike "oh yes, I'm from california..." then their limited view of the universe is satisfied, and no beer bottles have to be busted over any heads....??!!

preahko

Jeezzz Damen, we've got something in common: a bladder the size of a peanut! Guess that makes us friends!

Just wear shorts and flip flops when you are pissing on the massage guys pants and shoes. I will give it a try with my dick too. Only he gets carried away a bit when I hold him too long...so I might end up pissing all over myself too. But hey its nice and warm!

I usually just reply...

I come from Uranus. They don't get that one...but they nod sagely...appearing to be fully aware of the exact location...

But then i'm a sad fuck, who gets pissed up and talks bollox...

If i'm straight i would NEVER stoop to such childish antics...never! Really...honest!

Sorry to create confusion. In your earlier post you were talking about hansum man and your bone structure...

Good you are talking facts here. Usually braggers about dick size have small ones...

I don't have a bone in my dick....

Sometimes people who are well hung like to be ironic, or just take the piss...urban legends are seldom correct and comments such as this are normally said by the guys with the dick that couldn't satisfy a mosquito...projection, hoping to invoke a reverse, a bluff if you like, or even a double bluff...keep em guessing....oh the mystery of it all...it's just so thrilling....

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Suffice to say, when i'm at the stables, the horses are worried..

That's not a serious comment TC....ok?

Archived