what hotel would you stay ay time and time again?

theshaw66

I always stay at the Baiyoke Sky. Got a corporate rate 2 people includes breakfast 2200 including taxes. Have stayed Landmark Sofitel but the reason I stay at Baiyoke is they have absolutely huge bathrooms. They have walk in showers big enough for an orgy.

Easy. The Sofitel in Khon Kaen. A true 5* hotel in every sense. Large room tastefully decoraded, public areas that are expansive and with understated elegance. Staff is friendly and helpful. Only stayed there a couple of nights about 3 years ago, but almost worth the trip up there to sample luxury for a song. I think I spent two phone calls directly to the hotel and saved 50 baht off an internet price of 1760++/night. (Included airport transfers and breakfasts). Close to much stuff, but KK isn't that big anyway and easy to get around via bus or tuk tuk or on foot.

HH

Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit is indeed very nice (though costly), but I'd have to say my favorite is the Sheraton Resort on Bang Tao beach in Phuket. Great place. Beautiful grounds, large well-appointed rooms, great food and superb service. Unfortunately its both costly and located too far from the nightlife. If however I was looking for a special place to take a lady, wanted a quieter location and wasn't too concerned about cost, this would be #1 on my list.

Archived