How to bareback?

buddha

You have found the perfect girl, you did your homework and have a kick ass setting of a hotel room, supplied yourself with the right music, drinks, accouterments, and are getting ready to do the deed when you here the most dreaded thing a thai girl can say....CONDOM!!!!!

OYYYYY!!!!!

What could be worse than stopping and having to cover my beautiful member with a thin sheath of manmade, latex. In addition to ruining the sensation, it interrupts the natural flow of love making. It is unnatural and quite ridiculous. I would rather be masturbated than have intercourse with a condom. that being said I respect anyone's right to be in control of how they participate in sex. If she wants one, I use one. I don't ever try to talk anyone out of it. And they are on the night-stand in plain view.

I do have a pretty high success rate in penetration without a condom....It is in fact a skill, proper lovemaking is 100% instinctual, I mean to be honest she actually wants you to go bareback, as much as you want to go bareback. Recognizing this is the key to quality lovemaking and the eventual spreading of the mayo on her stomach.

Step 1 - get to know the target / let the target know you....

Going bareback is a calculated move. It takes planning and to be effective one has to slowly introduce himself to the subject. I usually will visit a bar several times and slowly select my 'raw doggy' partner. She will get a drink and some chit chat. Compliments, perhaps a present or two [small], but there will be no talk of barfining, or any type of hanky panky, until the hook is set. You can't fall into the friend zone in bangkok....it's next to impossible, take your time....let her see that you are not trying to get with every single girl.

Step 2 - Look, smell, and be impressive and hygienically supreme.

Fingernails, toenails, cologne, well dressed, in shape, looking good, not drunk...you don't have to be the best looking guy in the world; however, you must be a master of all the OTHER variables that add up to how you look. One red flag and you are donning the latex. Don't even think you can skimp out on fake ass label shirts, cheap cologne, etc.... the image of perfection enables the burying of the non covered erection. This extends to your choice of hotel. Short time room at nana = condom.

Step 3 - Make an effort to be a gentlemen.

This can be hard for some, but there are a few easy steps. Offer a stop at 7/11 for her preferred beverage on the way. Ask if she is hungary and offer to stop and eat or get take home. Upon entering the room open her preferred beverage AND a bottle of water for her.

Step 4- Condoms

Have them in plain site. Make sure they are in threes. Don't have one condom, that indicates you have used two. have threes and an unopened box of three.

Step 5 - The importance of the TV remote.

Turn it on and give it to her...Let her watch anything she wants while you painstakingly explore [gently] every crevice of her body with tender kisses and finger strokes. Get her clothes of and play with her vagina for an hour without finger penetration. Make her forget about the TV. This is before she showers. Make her moan and groan. !% of punters actually take the time to make sure she is getting freaky. Let her have the remote and go on about the business of making her flow like a river.

Step 6 - back to square one

Shower. She will call you on it several times. Keep putting it off until she is so horny that she NEEDS to fuck. She is a pro. She knows what she is doing. Crack through the veneer and get her off her game. She will then head off to shower. She will also return WITHOUT wrapping herself up in the cocoon of a towel. When you head of to shower she will regain composure. When you join her realize that it is going to take an hour or so to get her back where she was; however, the second time around she will be uncontrollably horny.

Step 7 - realization

She has done it without condoms before. Maybe someone paid her off. Maybe she was in love. Maybe she was drunk. You aren't the first and you assume a great deal of risk. It's worth it.

Step 8 - Eye contact and penetration

When you think she is ready and you are in position to enter her do not break eye contact. Girls love eye contact. It's communicating without the words....just keep thinking I love you, I love you, I love you....and you are home free.

Step 9 - Getting the job done

Once you are in it is up to you. Do you know how to fuck, or are you going to give her the mexican jackhammer. If you can't get it done you will hear the dreaded 'condom!' called out. It's the equivalent of a red card.

Step 10 - ejaculation

Up to you but I prefer to exit and dump on the stomach. I am very concerned with pregnancy and do not want to create any more children I cannot take care of. If you do happen to bust inside make the most of it and say something stupid like 'I love you'. This will make her open for successive bareback opportunities. Try to operate under a fake name to reduce the chance of getting nailed with a child support case. Always be thinking ahead.

Note: Try not to get involved with any trickery or manipulation. Operate instinctively and just be yourself....if it unfolds and you get it great if not....maybe next time.

I would appreciate any techniques you guys use....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Step 10 - ejaculation

Up to you but I prefer to exit and dump on the stomach.

My MO exactly Buddha. Although you have to be careful as sometimes a stray shot can end up somewhere else as I discovered once when I noticed a dried deposit on the side of her neck in the hotel lobby (a quickie before check-out) What I have also found is after the clean up with tissues, a nice hot face washer seem to arouse them especially as you wipe it over the pubic region. I do have other favourite methods of clean-up, but probably best kept to myself :grinyes::grinyes:

Bust...

I always do the warm washcloth to the bedside for cleanup....I mean if I am really getting it done jjsushily [adverb] she can't but help be a quivering mass of 'OY!'. The warm wash cloth is great because at first she thinks wow he comes correct with the cleanup crew, then braces for the cold water wash cloth, then gets hit with the warm warm soothing washcloth.....

Thats why the girls think I'm so Jai dee...

Mr. J-soup...it's all about a little investment. Old Hippie made some comments about looking after number on in my 'how to bone' thread....I have nothing but respect for old hippie, but I run things a little different. I invest time and feeling into the equation and get some A+ Number one bonage....

another reason why the girls think I'm so Jai dee

Wow, how to woo a hooker...You're a very big man. Just one time one of those gals gets pregnant, and you screwed up a humans life casanova. Pass aids to someone and the same thing goes. Tell me, if you knew you had aids, would you still stare into their eyes and then not use a condom on one of these gals, essentially pulling the trigger?

They do it cause there not too edjucated or don't realize the inpact, there's no excuse for you.

jeez I never had a problem riding BB. Must be because of sence for the girl, good oral skills and good smell ..

Last trip ( Oops stil have not done the Trip reports) I had a Lovely one, taking care of me after the first ride was covered. started licking, suking her and without any objection from either side she just started fucking me without anything in between , yes I know I live dangerous ....

Please don't generalize about the level of education of the girls I select. That in itself is ignorant., as is your hypothetical question.....of course i wouldn't.

I don't make excuses I just do what I do...

I regret to inform the board that I can no longer discuss this topic with my usual 'reckless abandon'.....should anyone want info concerning this topic please PM me.....

Oh and you don't woo a hooker you pay her.

More of an edjucated guess of who you associate with dictated by your post.

I use to be on this board a lot, I live in Thailand for a while. I use to fly by posts like your and think, a loser, but can't be helped and move on.

And to top it off, you know it's wrong, but you do it anyway. You treat Thailand like crap....

Are you guys for real???

You're jepardizing having a family, having a wife, not having a life threatening disease, your long term health, and endangering others.

Condoms suck...yes....but you are in the sex capitol of the world, chances are that hundreds of guys have not used a condom before you.

Archived