How to bareback?

buddha

I have to agree meecrob111, what you are doing Buddha is simply irresponsible. Dress it up how you like, but i for one don't want an STD of any sort, ever! There's a lot more besides HIV...you could be passing around a variety of things and never know it...and be receiving a few new ones to boot...you abuse these ladies...you don't care about them.

Then you brag about it...amazing!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god everybody knows you are just taking the piss for now your lowest piece of writing! How you wanna call it "Bareback Mountain"?

I thought I have too much time to post here, lol you beat me!

Whatever, whoever thinks barebacking a thai hooker is a good thing probably deserves a painful STD! Can't say anything more honest than that.

So much fantasy usually allows only 1 conclusion, the author doesnÃ?t get any! :)

Buddha - you are a laugh...this was one of your more entertaining posts...

You say:

"She has done it without condoms before. Maybe someone paid her off. Maybe she was in love. Maybe she was drunk. You aren't the first and you assume a great deal of risk. It's worth it."

Very likely, some Thai guy is doing her without condoms on a regular basis, no? She's hot or you would not be with her.

"Always be thinking ahead."

This one was choice - like in thinking ahead to you next visit to the vd clinic? That is the main reason we use the damn things. Shouldn't you have written "always be thinking with the little bare head"?

"I would appreciate any techniques you guys use...."

My favorite technique is giving it a rest for a while, and lo and behold, it feels pretty fucking good even with that rubber on...and it feels no different when you cum with or without protection.

And then afterwords I don't have to think about anything but her beauty...

<

Meecrob111, Buddha is a figment of his own imagination, as are his lies, errrr, posts.

I'd be happy to retract that any time he shows up at Gullies with his "Thai Passport" and offer him unlimited beer laos for the night!

Dont believe them, sadly some people do, personally I think he;s rather sad because he can be a funny writer at times, he just needs to realise the internet had changed a lot in the last 10 years, people actually expect sometimes someone to tell the truth

DOG - Errr Granny

To Err Granny DOG, I have been told by reliable sources that by keeping it covered, the chances of getting an STD or a woman pregnant is close to zero.

I have been also told that if you [color:red]"choose to play with fire, it is only a matter of time when you will get burnt."[/color]

[color:white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]Another Granny and proud to be one![color:white]xxxxx[/color] :hippie:

Are you guys for real???

You're jepardizing having a family, having a wife, not having a life threatening disease, your long term health, and endangering others.

Condoms suck...yes....but you are in the sex capitol of the world, chances are that hundreds of guys have not used a condom before you.

I think most people know that the bitch who wrote the original post is a troll, jesus christ, even so, how can it write such shit, even as a joke?

sadly, even though it's probably just operating via its own imagination, there are plenty of bitches out there who pull the exact same kinds of manipulation and trickery on thai BGs that it describes in its post...

sad and scary shit...

preahko

Hi,

"Meecrob111, Buddha is a figment of his own imagination, as are his lies, errrr, posts."

Correct, and I have gotten really sick and tired of them. Even after being asked (twice) to knock the shit off, buddha insists that his posts are true (is there anybody on this board who believes that? :) ).

Buddha has received a final warning last night.

Sanuk!

KS.. If I may offer my two baht's worth...I am sure most of what Buddha writes is pure fiction, but there is something else to consider here:

Much of the western world already has a view that all men who come to LOS are the bottom-feeders of the fish tank; the lowest class scum imaginable.

When posts like Buddha's are passed around, it fuels the fire.

I am all for protecting free speech, but Buddha is essentially yelling "fire" in a crowded theater.

Archived