How to bareback?

buddha

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK the general feeling is that barebacking with BG's is irresponsible. So what if the girl is not in the P4P scene? Does everyone still feel the same way. Would you trust a GTG if you asked her to have test before you arrived just to assure you she was D free?

OK the general feeling is that barebacking with BG's is irresponsible. So what if the girl is not in the P4P scene? Does everyone still feel the same way. Would you trust a GTG if you asked her to have test before you arrived just to assure you she was D free?

Would I trust her? Fuck no!

I would want to go and tested with her at the same time.

1 in 60 Thai people is HIV positive.

1 in 60.

And that's the ones they know about!

Fuck me... that's far too many for my liking.

I would have to assume she's had some Thai fellah as a boyfriend at some stage in her life before I came on the scene. We all know that Thai guys aren't often exactly faithful in a relationship, often like to visit local knock-shops, and don't like to use condoms. Why take the risk?

Holy smoke... I just don't understand in this day-and-age, particularly in Thailand, why you would consider barebacking ANYONE without a test. Fucking stupid if you ask me. Just plain dumb. When someone on this board finally does catch HIV from barebacking, let us know, because it may be the only way to make people see that it can, and does, happen.

(Not having a dig at you, Busty... I know you're just looking at things from a different point-of-view, and I'm just commenting on that point-of-view!)

Wow, how to woo a hooker...You're a very big man. Just one time one of those gals gets pregnant, and you screwed up a humans life casanova. Pass aids to someone and the same thing goes. Tell me, if you knew you had aids, would you still stare into their eyes and then not use a condom on one of these gals, essentially pulling the trigger?

They do it cause there not too edjucated or don't realize the inpact, there's no excuse for you.

Your're in for a big surprise buddy. Stay wrapped up if you don't want to return with an expat's virus.

"1 in 60 Thai people is HIV positive.

1 in 60".

You have no scientific evidence to back up that statement. Time magazine is not science.

Rog,

Not talking about Time Magazine.

Enough reputable and reliable sources quote these figures.

UN Aids

PDA Thailand

Whatever the actual figure is, it is still too high to risk barebacking. For me, anyway.

Especially when you're talking about prostitutes. It doesn't matter which country you're talking about, prozzies are a high-risk group.

PDA Thailand

Whatever the actual figure is, it is still too high to risk barebacking. For me, anyway.

Especially when you're talking about prostitutes. It doesn't matter which country you're talking about, prozzies are a high-risk group.

I agree. But throwing out statistics without proper citing is totally irresponsible. That guy has no clue.

I agree Roger, just out of curiosity what would you say a ball park figure is? There's plenty of HIV in the north, the hills tribes girls that end up in Thai brothels bring it home. I think the Isaan girls pretty well insist on condoms in the Farang bars now, and good luck to them. I don't think a Thai man would know what to do with one.

I agree Roger, just out of curiosity what would you say a ball park figure is? There's plenty of HIV in the north, the hills tribes girls that end up in Thai brothels bring it home. I think the Isaan girls pretty well insist on condoms in the Farang bars now, and good luck to them. I don't think a Thai man would know what to do with one.

I have no idea as to actual percent. 1 in 60 equals 1.66%. The problem is exactly how you stated. Certain regions have a higher infection rate.

My concern in going bareback would be picking up my friends herpes or warts from one of his S7BG girls. He never uses condoms and he's had just about everything in the book.

What you have to have do consider is how many never report it, they just get sick and go home and die of 'fever', or 'dysentery' while Mum doses them with some gollop from the local shop.

I know so many guys that won't use condoms, one has three adult sons who he encourages to be the same way. The youngest is just recovering from Syphilis.

There oughta be a law. :banghead:

Archived