How to bareback?

buddha

I've barebacked over 40 different women [several times each] in the past 6 months.

Boy do I feel good about myself. Pushing the envelope and enjoying every bit. This is why i moved here. I figure I have maybe 6 or seven good years of laying pipe before I am an old wheezebag. Better to get it out of my system while I can even if I die.

Just got a full work up at Bumrungrad and I'm healthy as a horse.....this weekend will be monumental.

After I bareback I dance and jump around like Steve Ballmer in that infamous 'Woooooo, I love this company!!!!!' video.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No we use condoms. With the medication she is on the Dr. says the pill and other chemical contraceptives are a nono for a while. She knows that i am having other liasons, I am not 100% honest about it, but then again does anyone believe anything i type anymore?

I have some HUGE new years resolutions to share in the coming days....having such a massive Jai Dee factor all of the cheating and extra relationships.....well looks like it's time for a new thread.

Archived