How to bareback?

buddha

DocThai I agree 100% with what you say (And where was you Saturday by the way?)

Sadly though in other threads [Removed - KS] has shown he can write quite funny witty posts, see his ost on dog's on Ko Samet.

If he'd stopped pretending to be something other than he is and posted what he does know, instead of lieing, then I'd (HATE TO SAY THIS) think he'd be able to be quite a good contributor,

It's the fact he posts this bullshit, and a large part of it very irresponsible shit, that pisses most of us of.

DOG - Nervous, looking for furniture to piss on

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give you story about this.

The first job I started working at in Thailand had about 5 people employed in our department. Two gals, two phillipinos guys, and one other guy. I remember the first time I saw the other guy, he looked week and diseased. He looked like he had something and aids came to mind. Now this guy had lived in Thailand for about 7 years. He drank most every night, scrounged and borrowed cash when his pay ran out, and had sex with probably about 4 to 5 hookers/thai gals a week. He spoke Thai very well, and got the ladies fairly well. Actually, there are some pretty rough looking guys who live in Thailand, and I would say he didn't look all that different from a lot of them and from what I heard and saw their exploits followed a similiar pattern. He would never use a condom...EVER. I would bet money that he has done two or more of the gals at any bar in Soi Cowboy and any of the beer bar in the area. He had a history with many of them. Then another guy started working there, he was faily clean and healthy looking but had the same habit as the other guy. After 6 months this guy looked the same as the sickly guy. Figuring that there are probably a ton of these dudes living in Bangkok, I would say the odds are quite good of contracting at least herpes...Now if we did the six degrees of who that guy slept with and you, the chances are high that he's been there and done that already without a condom.

Wrap it.

Previous posts [color:red]"How to drive motorcycle in area girlfriend says not to go to and to drive without liscense and insurance."

[/color]

This week [color:red]"How to bareback?"

[/color]

Next week [color:red]"How do you repair a fucked up mind and body?"

[/color]

This might be part of the reason why some farangs take dives out of high story apartments; reality catches up with them.

Buddha has posted the same kind of stuff (the joys of barebacking and lady boys as well as tirades against a certain establishment) under different names on other boards. Same-same old troll, no difference except the name.

Just another wind-up, one in a long series. I think I'm going to have to change my signature to "It's deja vu all over again," with due credit to Yogi Berra.

Evel

:devil:

Archived