How to bareback?

buddha

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually BangkokTraveller didn't take into account any of the women or k-toys that I was banging with a condom....

But he often is operating on bad info....

The banana is dancing several different jigs, just with a condom these days. I am married and trying to be monogomous.

actually BangkokTraveller didn't take into account any of the women or k-toys that I was banging with a condom....

But he often is operating on bad info....

The banana is dancing several different jigs, just with a condom these days. I am married and trying to be monogomous.

i haven't read all of your posts budda; but were you recently married? or is this just a change of attitude? why the sudden change if you've been married all along?

cheers

These dialogues are somewhat meaningless because we are arguing values where it ends up one group against another person or group...

But one way to look at it is if one goes BB, one is not sleeping with that girl but with all her pevious partners..Damn scary in my book and an ugly thought to boot....

CB

Have you guys that are used to the feeling without a condom tried Polyurethane condoms. Much much closer to BB feeling with them.

They supposedly tore easer at one time but I think they have improved a lot. This last trip I tried it a couple times and liked them a LOT.

Only down side is they cost more.

Archived