BG Behaviour... Seems A Little Odd

MooNoi

Wow Moo Noi,

some sort of a twist there. I was convinced she had no baby. Baby, No Money, Have to work but I hate it etc... Don't get me wrong, I don't intend to talk bad about her, but after all she still is a Thai and from what she says a very smart Thai and on top of it a very georgous one who works in A Gogo. "COULD" be all a clever move to get some sort of support!

Not so long time ago there was this girl working in a hotel, pretending to be gaga about me. She said "I never want anything from you but your heart" she repeated it over and over againm told me that she woud feel bad to get money from me, she wants to take care her family by hersel etc.. Once i shifted from friends to love interest mode she said she would REQUIRE i bring her mom and dad and 2 of her friends to Pattaya with the plane and put them into a nice hotel. When I asked her what happenend to all the sweet talk about supporting them herself she said "i thought you understand Thai culture!!" 3 days later it turned out that she conned 4 other guys the same way. Thank god I had my guards all up and tricked her into a conversation she didnt expected. Now a few months later I know there is much more going on that only these 4 guys.

What I was trying to say with my retarded english is:

If the girl is as hot as she says, she probably knows that there is nothing more that bothers you than beeing a brother. Sex is impossible when you are in the brother zone. Maybe she is totally honest and I am just TOO AWARE of possible cons, or maybe she is just really smart and knows how to get what she wants! Probably only you can decide that for yourself since you seem to be calm about that and have your senses all straight.

One last thing, remember the story i PM'd you. She said "I want you be my brother" i said "No, because that rules out that I ever sleep with you, believe me" Yesterday she told me that it was exactly what she wanted to hear! It changed everything!

Don't accept to be the brother (joke: and if you make sure that her next sponsor is considering payments to you, you are family) ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well in agreeance with CT, it may just be that you are one hell of a big fish that can only be caught with a very unique bait. Dont get me wrong you sound like a terrific bloke. SHE knows this and from all the conversations that you have had with her early on, she knows that you would not fall for the easier bullshit. Expert at men's emotions she is. No doubt. I think that the defining element here is the fact that despite all the "completely honest" and in depth conversations you have had with her, she has picked a certain moment to tell you she had a kid. If she had told you earlier It would not have been a problem would it? Call me cynical but it just seems that the longer you know her (and the more she sees of your good nature) the further she slides down the scale of vulnerability and helplessness for your eyes only. Just be careful as I truly have seen a few good men trip up here.

Not so long time ago there was this girl working in a hotel, pretending to be gaga about me. She said "I never want anything from you but your heart" she repeated it over and over againm told me that she woud feel bad to get money from me, she wants to take care her family by hersel etc.. Once i shifted from friends to love interest mode she said she would REQUIRE i bring her mom and dad and 2 of her friends to Pattaya with the plane and put them into a nice hotel. When I asked her what happenend to all the sweet talk about supporting them herself she said "i thought you understand Thai culture!!" 3 days later it turned out that she conned 4 other guys the same way. Thank god I had my guards all up and tricked her into a conversation she didnt expected. Now a few months later I know there is much more going on that only these 4 guys.

see that's the kinda shit that worry's me....cause there's this girl i like that works at a hotel too....and it's hard to know who to trust...

for someone that supposedly only wanted a friendship anyway you sure dont sound like it...you say your giving up...giving up on what?..what was there to give up if yall were only to be friends anyway....it really seems like you wish you could have gotten more out of it....

Yeah 66, maybe you're right.

Maybe I was just hoping she was the one girl I've met with a P4P history who could be geniuine and honest. (Yeah, I sure there's girls in the bars who are, it's just I've never really gotten involved with any girls more than a LT session or been interested in anything more, so I've never spent enough time with a girl from the bars for them to prove their on-going honesty and lack of game-playing). I don't think she's been dishonest as such, she just left out bits of information that I would have thought were important - eg. The Kid! Dishonesty or not? Who knows? I didn't ask, she didn't tell!

Someone previously posted whether the kid would have made a difference, and yes, it would have.

I won't be the father to someone else's kid. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. It sucks!

I think she's just going through a phase where she's very confused about a lot of things at the moment and doesn't know what she really wants/needs to do.

So I think I'm better off out of it. I'm sure it would have gone pear-shaped at some stage anyway, so better early than late!

Moo - My take on this situation...

I was dating a Thai girl in my home city back in Oz. She came from a wealthy family, was doing Uni and never been inside a bar...

I always treated her with respect and never asked to get into her pants etc.. We met online and chatted for months before I finally agreed to meet her in real life..

She said I was different to all the other guys, and that I was her 'special friend'

Next thing you know, I was her taxi and shopping assistant, and like the fool I am, I jumped at every chance to be with her, even if I had been working all night and she wanted a lift to Uni at 8 in the morning

We had sex a bunch of times, and yes it was fantastic (best ever..) but eventually even that dried up and her true colours started to show..

She was very good at giving an inch and taking a mile ;)

Perhaps this is a Thai girl trait? Using their feminine charms to sucker nice guys like us into doing what they want?

Once after we finished having sex, I heard her make a call to someone and say things like 'I love you, I miss you' etc..

And despite all of this, guess who is going to meet up with her in LOS? Yup..

This is why I like this forum, its given me insights and warnings about what to look out for in Thailand.

Moo you seem like a great guy - hope that this wont affect you too much, and you can move on if necessary and find love elsewhere..

PS: I didnt read this thread before our PMs - hope you were not offended when I asked if she had a sister.. :(

Archived