BG Behaviour... Seems A Little Odd

MooNoi

It's always so much easier looking at other people's situations :crazy::D

Ain't that the truth... just got home now... 4.37am BKK time. She's right next to me as I type. Too pissed to write much now, but will write the next installment tomorrow. It just gets weirder and weirder... :crazy:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just gets weirder and weirder... :crazy:

Moo.... go with the flow....how can anything to do with Thai females ever be logical??? :dunno::dunno:

Can't wait for the next update :grinyes::grinyes:

At least "your" saga is a "good one'....well so far, at least....

Just remember to bail out if you start "travelling" the Si Saket Highway....you could end up like OH :yikes: ....or worse still....ME!!! :grinyes::dunno::dunno::grinyes:

Cheers DS..aka DC :beer:

:topic: but in the cinema is it in thai with english subs or the other way round,do thai watch many films?even without the subs?

In my experience with Thai Cinemas (outside Farang areas) is western movies are usually offered in English with Thai subtitles or dubbed into Thai. Be sure to check the listing or you could end up in a Thai dubbed version. Thai movies are in Thai, of course, often with English subtitles (of various degrees of intelligibility :p)

TH

The next installment... here we go.

It's 10.23am Bangkok time now. She's still sleeping like an angel next to me.

As I am so pissed off with the prices and attitudes in the nightlife scene in Bangkok now, I limit myself to 2 or 3 nights out a month. (It used to be once or twice a week).

I have today off work, so I figured last night would be a good night to go out and party and relax. I wasn't necessarily looking for a BF, but a few drinks and some ogling of nice ladies. :rolleyes:

I started by having a couple of beers at one of the bar-beers in NEP, then about 7.30 moved into the particular Rainbow Bar where Miss M polishes the poles. I sit down and grab a beer and one of the dek-serves comes over. "Oh.. you looking for Miss M!" :o I asked her how she knew that, and she said, "she only lady you buy drink here for before". (Which isn't quite true, but anyway...) "She not work here anymore. Lose job".

Interesting.

So I finish my beer and then grab a motorcy down to Soi Cowboy and hit my favourite dive down there for a couple of happy hour beers, then have a look in Bacarat, Shark and Moonshine Joint. Then its back to the favourite dive again. It's now about 10.30pm and I get an sms from Miss M asking where I am. I reply with the name of the bar and "Soi Cowboy." Within 2 minutes comes a reply "I go eat and then see you soon. Wait me."

Huh? :crazy: So now it's 2 nights in a row.

She comes in wearing the tiniest little cut-off denim shorts and little white top and sneakers. Her legs seem to go on forever. (Which isn't bad for a 5 foot 4 Thai chick! :grinyes: ) Hair in a ponytail. She looks damn cute. I actually prefer her like the night before when she dresses with a bit of class, but she seems to change her mood and style from day-to-day which is fine by me. Still, today she looks like she's working in a car wash in a David Lee Roth or Guns 'N' Roses video, all that's missing is the sponge and the soap suds... oh well.

So we have a couple of drinks here and then head to Five Star to listen to the band. I really like those guys - they're kind of cool, and I've known them for a long time. It's different in Five Star tonight - admittedly I haven't been in for a while - but they have a show on. 2 chicks on stage with 2 chairs, not exactly going full-on lesbian, but pouring baby oil and milk all over each other and rubbing it all over their bodies. :devil: Nice.

Miss M is watching with big brown eyes. I guess working at one of the Rainbows she doesn't get to see many shows. I looked at her and said: "Chawb Sexy Mai?" (Do you like sexy?) She replied in English... "No I don't. But I love erotic". Fuck me! Good answer! :grinyes:

We leave Five Star and cab it up to NEP. She wanted to go to one of the other Rainbows and see a friend. Fine by me. We went in and sat down and got our drinks. The friend came over and chatted, and not once did Miss M ever say "buy drink for me friend/sister/co-worker/lover", which was a nice change from other girls I've been with who "catch up with friends" in bars. :p

Miss M isn't from Isaan, so she doesn't really speak Lao too much, and I can hear her talking to her friend in Thai, and Miss M is asking friend about working in this Rainbow. Seems like the answer was it wouldn't be a problem. (I later asked Miss M what happened in her original bar, and just got the answer "had problem with Mamasan". So it seems if you get sacked from one Rainbow Bar you could still go and work in another. Actually, I'm assuming here... she may have just left of her own accord rather than been sacked. I'll give her the B.O.D.)She picked up the tab here while I was in the toilet. (I picked up the previous ones in the night).

Next door to Playskool and I'm feeling pretty whacked by now as I've been drinking for 8 hours. I start on the beers, but after about 6 or 7 have to move on to the spirits, which I tend to down pretty quickly. Playskool's dead, but they're playing Thai songs, so Miss M is bopping away and chatting with some of the girls. I go to the toilet and again Miss M picks up the tab while I'm inside looking at my bell-end and wishing it was inside an orifice of the person waiting for me outside. :shakehead

Even though I'm pissed, I'm still determined to be good and not blow it and see what happens. Out of curiosity more than anything.

She asks if I want to go to a disco, (it's now 2.30am), and I can't be bothered arguing - she's in control now, so we jump in a cab and head off to Pratunam. She takes me to a nite-club called "BOSS". I couldn't find it again if you paid me. I *think* its opposite Central World Trade down some side sois. It's 300B to get in including 1 drink (I pay for us this time), and it's a shit-hole. But HOLY FUCK!!! :o There are some STUNNING looking women in here! I'm not sure if they're GTG's on a night out or working girls trying to pick up a punter (probably a mixture of both to be honest), but there is eye-candy absolutely EVERYWHERE! Definitely a lot of girls on the game, as a lot left with farangs they hadn't walked in with! :grin:

Miss M obviously comes here a fair bit as a lot of people seem to know her and come up and say "hi". She tells me she'll be back in a minute and I can see her cute pony-tail bobbing off into the crowd.

20 minutes later I'm still sitting with my 300 baht bottle of Heineken and she's not back. :( I wait another 5 minutes, and, deciding the music and the crowd is starting to shit me, I leave.

By now, I'm pretty much what you'd call "tired and emotional". I'm smashed. I can still walk in a straight line (just) and speak without slurring my words, but my head's spinning and my judgement is clouded.

I walk up the small soi and sit down on the step outside a shop. Then something bizarre happens. I don't know why, (and I don't know why I'm telling you this either, :doah: ), but I just start to cry. Cry like a fucking baby. I can't even begin to work out why. Maybe something inside was trying to get out, or had been building up for a long while. But I just sat there with my head in my hands and blubbed. I must have looked like a right fucking twat. :(:rolleyes: But I couldn't help it. Maybe I was just "tinking too mutt" about everything. Who knows? I haven't cried like that in years. What an idiot!

About 10 minutes later I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. I look over my shoulder and it's Miss M. I try not to look at her face. I don't know whether to be pissed off or elated. I feel like a fool for crying. Then I feel moisture on my neck. I turn my head without taking her arms

away and she's crying too.

"Why the fuck are you crying?" I said.

"I've been watching you for 5 minutes, and you make me feel so sad. Why are you crying?"

"I don't know. I honestly don't know. Sorry... I'm a bit ting-tong", I replied

"No. Not ting tong. Sensitive. And mao maak. I'll take you home".

So we get in a cab and head back to my apartment. There's not a word spoken in the taxi on the way. We stop at the jet-sipet for snacks and gallons of water for the morning. We get in the apartment and I shower. She doesn't join me. I left the door open a bit. Oh well. :( I get out of the shower and get into bed. Normally I sleep naked, but I put on a pair of shorts this time. She gets out of the shower and looks amazing wrapped in a big towel all freshly clean. She asks if she can borrow some clothes to sleep in. I was hoping she'd sleep in the towel, but I give her a pair of shorts and a football shirt.

We get into bed and I think "will I or won't I." I decide to go for middle ground rather than all-out attack! :smirk: She's lying on her side, so I spoon her from behind and wrap my arm around her waste. She immediately wriggles free and rolls over toward the opposite side of the bed. :shakehead:shakehead:(:shakehead:shakehead

By this time, I'm completely knackered anyway, so I quickly write my previous post to this one and pass out.

This morning I wake up and she's curled up in a little ball with her arms wrapped around me and her head on my shoulder! :D :grin:

I decide to push things again and start playing with her beautiful stomach and rubbing her back. No resistance. (Ok... she's asleep I suppose), but she's making lovely little purring sounds as I rub her back. It's little things like that I find a huge turn-on. I then move my hand down and start slowly rubbing the backs of her legs. Still no resistence. This goes on for about 10 minutes and I'm harder than a chapter of War and Peace! As soon as my hand reaches her inner-thigh, its like a switch again and she wriggles and rockets over to the other side of the bed. :mad::(

It's now 11.06am and she's still here sleeping like a baby. I guess she'll wake up eventually and then head off home. I'd still like to talk about last night, but doesn't seem to be much point really.

So I guess sex ain't gonna happen. That's fine. She's still a cool chick IMO, and I enjoy hanging out with her. I still don't want a relationship with her, but I don't know what her ulterior motive is, if she has one. (And what Thai girl who works in a bar doesn't? - Cynical or realistic?)

I still feel like an idiot for crying, but I couldn't help it. God knows what she must have thought. Anyway, it was nice of her to get me home safe-and-sound.

Sorry if this is long and boring to read. I don't blame you if you give up. But it kind of helps me understand things a little better when I write them down.

Back to the spoon...

Moo....you're Doomed....you lucky bastard !!!

Sounds like you've found a real Gem!!

She's there....because SHE wants to be there....and that's really nice.

Thanks for sharing....tears and all...and God knows if we're honest, there's probably not a seasoned "traveller" amongst us that hasn't shed the odd tear...."or bucket full' at different times...can identify with that all too easy !!!

The hardest thing for a "pre conditioned" Western "pea brain" to accept (or adjust to) is the TG's ability to totally isolate "Work" from "Private"....and the two are Polls apart.

On a recent (unexpected) quick stop over "My' girl was "away" so I consoled myself with a temporary replacement...as you do... :grinyes:

The only mistake I made was telling her about it ...still "paying" fot it...."Why you take another girl to your bed???? WTF !!!! What do you think you were doing ????....."Just work"...but you take for enjoy.... :dunno::dunno:

Go figure ...Who's the dumb cnut (sorry that's me!!) that said ..Honesty pays !!

Cheers DS / DC who is anxiously awaiting the next chapter

Bring it on bro :beer::beer:

So much for ulterior motives and not going for a shag, you horny bastard! :grinyes:

Looks like she's trying to play the GTG role with you, which isn't exactly a bad thing. You obviously know sex isn't a hangup given her night job. That's about all I can make of it.

Ask if she's got a hot sister. I'll be around in February. Maybe we can do a double date! :beer:

Moo....you're Doomed....you lucky bastard !!!

Sounds like you've found a real Gem!!

DS/DC..

Maybe I have found a real gem. But I don't want a relationship with a gogo girl that lasts longer than overnight. I simply refuse to do it.

If I don't see Miss M for another month or whatever after she goes home today its not going to phase me. (I hope :crazy: )

I just like hanging out with the girl. It feels comfortable being around her and I can be natural. I'm not looking for anything more than that. And I think her feelings are the same.

Archived