BG Behaviour... Seems A Little Odd

MooNoi

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(snip)She takes me to a nite-club called "BOSS". I couldn't find it again if you paid me. I *think* its opposite Central World Trade down some side sois. It's 300B to get in including 1 drink (I pay for us this time), and it's a shit-hole. But HOLY FUCK!!! :o There are some STUNNING looking women in here! I'm not sure if they're GTG's on a night out or working girls trying to pick up a punter (probably a mixture of both to be honest), but there is eye-candy absolutely EVERYWHERE! Definitely a lot of girls on the game, as a lot left with farangs they hadn't walked in with! (snip)

It's in one of the sois behind Big C, the one opposite World Trade Center. almost any taxi driver out after 1 am knows it.

there are lots of cute girls there, and yes, they're ALL hookers. it is a bit of shithole, too, and depending on the night there can be many dodgy farangs there, the aggressive and asshole kind. not worth it in my opinion. however, if you want to be 80% sure of finding a freelancer to your liking after 2 am you can't go wrong there, in and out, think of the 300 as a prepaid barfine.

I used to go there with a couple (working girl) dance buddies of mine, but not any more, I got sick of the place fast. Tequila Dragon (soi 7/1) is in general a much better after hours experience; plus no cover, and drinks are 150 baht.

preahko

i went to some place in soi 9 not sure but i bad remembering sois.

it was like an illegal thing as you went up too the 3rd floor and the 1st and 2nd floor was closed and the door got locked behind you!!

my mate went there with a girl a month later ,he is always unlucky like getting girls who go mad in the room and has to call security etc.

anyway when he was their the police raided the place,i laughed my balls off!!

Moo:

Do not know you or her at all, but it seems to me, based on ytour account, that her intentions are clear. She seems to just want a friend, who is not in the game, who is willing to accept her for who she is. If there was ever a time for her to "play" you, it would have been after the night in the disco. Sounds like you were putty just waiting to be moulded, and she did .... nothing.

Now the question is, having spurned your advances, who will she react to you now? And how do you react to her? Do you apologize? Pretwnd nothing happened? Propose? Blow her off?

Best thread on here in a while ... keep us all posted!

She just left 5 minutes ago. Tears from her before she left, but not for reasons you might think.

Let me guess. She felt sorry because she was on her mens and couldn't have sex with you? After all, she did ask you to fuck her earlier in the evening.

Thanks for sharing your experience, and please keep going. I've been there before and, guess what, I've cried a couple of times during drunken (or extremely hung over spats)! I can handle P4P, but these situations (along with the alcohol) leave me thoroughly confused. :confused:

DS, is he doomed cos this lady is super hot? Super nasty? A super nightmare? All of the above? I'm intrigued...but then again, i'm a nosey bastard...

zombie,

I think it is more that Moo has encountered a "Super" experience....something "out of the ordinary" compared to what we come to expect when spending a lot of time (or living) here.

From what he tells us, I find it difficult to believe that she's "Playing" him.....I think she like him "lidden bit"...

and what's more....the tears are a dead give away that it's mutual.....been there ...done that !!!

Reckon Moo just needs to get over the Western mind set that says...never get involved with a "working girl". If and when you do it's far can hard....trust me I know...but sometimes....just sometimes the benefits outweigh the pain & suffering, tears, heartache, drunken binges, depression etc etc...(just to list a few...LOL)...

There is always that...one in a million ....that disproves all the laid down laws....

Ya just gotta be lucky enough to find that....one in a million....

Good luck to Moo & Miss M. may their "spooning" progress to "forking"....or whatever floats their collective boats... :beer::grinyes:

P.S. Those cut off short shorts were really really HOT HOT HOT.....and well filled...If I may be so bold...

Cheers Dum Cnut :grinyes::grouphug::grinyes:

My friend remember this...MEN AND WOMEN CAN BE GOOD FRIENDS...it dont always gotta be sex in the middle...I have great female friends in the p4p game here in the west and they love me cause i can see them pass the profession ,even dated a couple like that(but couldn't get past them sucking on somebody else's dick and coming home like nothing happened..lol)..but that was my hang up....You know some people sometimes have to do things other's dont quite understand and would never do,and they need people around them that can see the value in them the real person behind the mask, the soft heart behind the rock wall. Someone they can trust and that wont judge them...some of those girls i'm sure some days just want to be normal and having good non judgemental friends keeps them grounded...you might just be that person for her (maybe,dont know)..i say just keep being the good man that you are and even a better friend to her and in the end things will fall into place whatever they may be....either you'll have a lover or a damn good friend or maybe even a foe( that's if she's really on the gank and trying to play u.....no matter what keep being you...

Amazing what a good night's sleep and a night off the piss can do for your thinking. :up:

I left Bangkok last night on a work trip for 12 days, so this will be a nice break for my head, my waller, my liver and my sanity!

Anyway, back to yesterday.

She slept a little more and nothing in the way of anything sexual happened between us.

Before she woke up, I went down the street and got some take-away Thai food off the street, as I knew she'd be hungry when she woke up. Turns out she was.

As we were munching away we started having a chat.

I told her I was wondering about something. She questioned me, and I told her I was confused about why shy wanted to hang out with me.

I basically said to her: "I had met you two times in your gogo bar. I've never bar-fined you. I've never given you any money apart from lady drinks or a few drinks last night which weren't even in your bar. Yet a few nights ago you see me sitting at a noodle soup stand in Sukhumwit, you sit down, you pay for our food, you talk to me, remembering very small details about things we've spoken about in the past, you ask if I want to go out, you sms me the next day, we go out, then the next day we go out again. You have so many guys interested in you, and so many guys you've probably seen a lot more often than me. So why ask me out and want to spend time with me?" :dunno:

She answered: "Because you show me nap-teu". (Nap-teu is Thai for "respect").

She told me that she liked the fact I didn't think of her as a toy to play with in the bar, and stroke and fondle her. She liked how I was honest about how I go with ladies sometimes and what prices I pay. (Not Bangkok prices!! :grinyes: That's why I save my mongering for Pattaya mostly nowadays!) She likes the fact I can speak Thai (even though her English is very good). She liked the fact that I was polite and seemed generally interested in her life and thoughts on things.

She told me that in the gogo, almost EVERY guy she'd spoken to had asked her "how much to go with you" within about 5 minutes of meeting her.

Then her tears started. Upon asking what was wrong, she then proceeded to tell me how she hates her life. Her mother found out she works in the gogo scene and was not impressed to say the least. (Sounds like she comes from a decent family. Miss M had NEVER mentioned having to take care of her family before, so I assumed that she worked for herself. Think I was right). She now fights with her mother all the time, and her mother tells her how much of a "bad girl" she is and a disgrace to the family. She said she's sick of going with guys who want to "fuck her up the arse", "cum in her mouth" and treat her as a fuck-toy. She says guys just show her no respect as a human being and she feels dirty and ashamed about what she does. She now thinks she has made a mistake entering the industry at all, but now is split as she absolutely hates the job but likes the money and the lifestyle.

I told her it was her choice before to enter the game, and that now, it's her choice to stay in it or leave it.

I asked her if she'd every enjoyed sex with her customers and she replied, "Never. Not one. I hate sex so much. It's like being raped and getting paid for it." Sad, both from a personal point of view, and also from the point of view that sex is something that two people who care about each other should enjoy to the maximum. Fuck me. Talk about sobering. I wondered how many of the other girls I had been with in my life felt like "it was getting raped and getting paid for it". I know each girl is different and views things in a different way from each other, but fucking hell... almost made me feel ill thinking about it.

:doah:

Then the flood-gates opened and she bawled for about 20 minutes. I couldn't say anything and just put my arms around her as she buried her head in my shoulder.

I felt sorry for her. 90% of me did anyway. The other, cynical 10% was telling myself that no-one forced her into the game, and she could leave anytime she wanted.

Anyway, the tears stopped and I asked her what she wanted from me. Does she want a boyfriend? A gik (fuck-buddy) or a good friend?

She told me she wants me as her good friend. She said I'm the only person in her life who respects her as a human being and that when she's with me, she feels happy and like she can be herself. She feels that she cannot love anybody again. ("No love in my heart. Finish now. Gone forever."... Her words). :(

Then (what the "bloke" side of me didn't want to hear!) "I could never have sex with you. I respect you too much. I could never ask you for money. it wouldn't be right if I did that." :(:confused::crazy:

Oh well. Looks like its the old "just good friends / it's not you, it's me" line again!" :shakehead

Still, I can be happy with that. I keep saying that I will *NOT* have a relationship with anyone working in the scene, and so many of you keep replying "never say never." Sorry guys, it's just not going to happen. MAYBE... if she left the scene and got a "real" job somewhere, (I seem to remember her telling me she used to work in a bank at one stage previously), and was out of the scene for a good year or two I *MIGHT* consider it.

Anyway, I really hope she doesn't do anything "stupid" while I'm away. I don't think she will. I honestly don't think she's a head-case or off the wall in anyway. I just think she's a confused young girl who has been treated like shit by an endless stream of men.

She sent me 2 smss at the airport last night. I'll type them exactly she wrote them. (Her spoken English is better than her written by miles).

"MooNoi, You are true jai dee. Jai dee not abt money, but about respect n love. Never leav me as my true frend and I never leav u. Always here each other. M."

"Have safe trip na. BKK not same for me wen u not here. Evn tho u far away, I travel in ur heart. See u wen u back. xx"

We'll see what happens when I get back. Good friends it is then! Good.

MooNoi

Archived