BG Behaviour... Seems A Little Odd

MooNoi

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reality is you can never have a balanced plutonic relationship full stop. Maybe not now but at some point further down the track one of you is going to want more than what is being offered. As long as there is no intimacy you are always going to feel somewhat let down. Be her friend but I would consider setting some boundaries....like not sleeping together for starters. Good luck. :beer:

Great story Moo Noi, almost what I said in my first post if you want to re-read it, beeing nice and gentle, honest and not barfining a lady seems to have become really rare in Thailand. I told you she is considering it as a strong gesture! I remember your post where you asked if it was morality okay to fuck a good college girl for money, clearly showed me that you at least think before you jump between two legs!

M. might be a little come over a little bit strange with the 2 sms, hard to believe that a great looking girl found only 1 nice man who respects her, but maybe she is really desperate and needs a shoulder to lean on, because she forbids herself to love you! I actually think she feels a little bit more for you than she admits to herself!

I'll send you a PM since this would hijack your thread

1. She likes you

2. This can easily develop into a full blown relationship.

3. She is looking for a way out, needs that 'certain someone' to help her...but that might not mean love, it might simply be a catalyst to change, a stepping stone...

4. She's damaged goods, but it's recoverable. BUT it will take a long time for her to recover and be able to assume a 'normal' relationship, whatever the hell that is.

5. Upto you..but this will develop cos you are already in up to your neck...

6. She wont go away easily, unless you cold shoulder her, then some fat old guy with piles of cash will come along and you will have missed out.

7. The speech she gave you, i've heard it before...tears and all, makes me wonder if i know her!

8. She can love you...but whether she will is another matter entirely. Her reaction is a block, but it can also be a challenge...how far will you go for her? She's interested to find out, maybe?

9. Any idea if she'd leave the bar? Money is one thing, but it's temporary and it's clearly not making her happy...maybe she's learning this...?

10. If you want any help with this matter, don't hesitate to ask...

Your friendly neighbourhood shrink.

Thanks Zombie.

Some really interesting points there.

But let me say AGAIN... I will *NOT* have a relationship with a girl working in the scene or taking a break from the scene.

I would help her as much as I can, but at this stage, freeze if I think of a bf/gf relationship with her.

If some fat old guy with piles of cash comes along and whisks her away, fine. That's her choice. At least then it'll be him losing his piles of cash, not me losing cash I don't have!

As for whether she'd leave the bar or not... well, she's already left her last place of employment. Whether sacked or her own choice, I'm not sure. I do know there was some disagreement with the Mamasan there though. Not sure if she has a sponsor or not. Coming from the Rainbow group, I wouldn't raise an eyebrow if some Japanese guy was sending her cash. (Do the Japs sponsor girls the same way that we do? I'm not sure - maybe someone can enlighten me. Maybe they just "wham bham" and move on). But I would think if she doesn't have a sponsor, when the cash starts drying up, the temptation to return and earn the cash would be strong - no matter how much she hates it.

It's a vicious circle.

Moo Noi

I find that you have been offered some good advice in the previous posts.

If you fancy her as a friend, by all means go for it, but as has already been suggested, don`t go sleeping with her... especially not when having hit the town with her and having only one thought in your mind! And I don`t blame you, most of us would have the same urge.

I think she has a problem with sex altogether due to her experiences with whoremongers, you should probably bear that in mind too and not expect this issue to go away anywhere soon.

I think that zombie will be able to give a more qualified evaluation on this.

Be friends by all means, and I believe you would both be able to enjoy each other`s company, but GF/BF? I wouldn`t go there either, definitely too many issues.

cheers

hn

Well, you came up with the one idea that no one suggested to find out what was going on.........asking her! I must remember that one :shocked::D

I was going to add that whilst you do appear to have differentiated yourself from being a customer, it is still possible to reclassify yourself as a punter in her eyes..........even if you don't get yer leg over :( - by treating her as a BG, principally by thinking that by having money and throwing it in her direction it will impress - even when not deliberatly. Unless someone here IS Bill Gates their will always be someone else who will have splashed more cash than you can or wish to.......to little or no real effect. You need to give of yourself in time and thought, especially when you clearly do not have to / did not need to and have put some effort / thought into. (i.e. don't buy her the B&O DVD player with 10 foot speakers and surround sound - get her a CD of the Thai pop group you heard her mention once, even if you need to hunt around a couple of record shops........cos' the band broke up in 1997 :crazy: ). . "Money can't buy you love" :grin: (or respect), but time and thought can. A saying that I have (and which has non-plussed a few BG's in my time) is: "You ask me "Why?", I asked "Why not?".............But events do seem to have overtaken my "advice" :D

From a purely selfish point of view IMO going for "freind" status is the best thing that you can do for yourself (and quite possibly for her), she will be a great window / guide into a world you would otherwise not be privy to as well as a good recomendation of you as (genuinely) "Jai Dee" - whilst I would not recomend shagging her whole bar (or any of them!), word does get around :(:crazy::confused::shocked::drunk::D (that covers most sins!) Besides, their is always another BG..........

Listen to her dreams and thoughts and wishes and don't criticise her choices or hopes no matter how unrealistic or short sightedly stupid and don't try and control her - having someone to talk to as a genuine freind (with no agenda, apart from wanting what is best for her and not you) is something that will be rare for many people and for her probably very rare as you have knowledge of both where she is now as well as being able to relate to and talk about where she wants / dreams of going.

..........and you never know, she MAY have a sister - who likes it up the arse :shocked::D

Of course "mine" is fucking with my mind and leading me up the garden path. Wanna swap? :grin:

Archived