BG Behaviour... Seems A Little Odd

MooNoi

DS/DC..

Maybe I have found a real gem. But I don't want a relationship with a gogo girl that lasts longer than overnight. I simply refuse to do it.

Never say NEVER my friend...LOL...

If I don't see Miss M for another month or whatever after she goes home today its not going to phase me. (I hope :crazy: )

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Yeah....right...you're in denial already....5555

I just like hanging out with the girl. It feels comfortable being around her and I can be natural. I'm not looking for anything more than that. And I think her feelings are the same.

Sounds like the start of a beautiful relationship

P.S. If you need a map to help you find the Si Saket Highway send me a PT....OH would give you his...but I think he's using it this week...LOL

Good Luck, my friend....think ya gunna need it :beer::dunno::beer:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moo,

I have just received information through my vast intelligence network.....LOL...that makes me retract all my previous comments and statements...

I now have good reason to believe that you are far from doomed........

You're TOTALLY FUCKED..... note the date and change your "handle" to....Not so OLD, DUMB Hippie Soda.....

Welcome to "The Club"...LOL...

Lucky Bastard !!!!

:grinyes::grinyes::beer::beer::beer::grinyes::grinyes:

Sounds like a delightful friendship.

I'd be curious about what she does with her money.

She is probably making anywhere between 80K-140K a month.

Where is she putting it? What is she investing in? She sounds like she's practical and smart. It also seems like she wants a boyfriend.

Could get tricky especially when some of her well healed Japanese customers come to town.

Makes me think of that Gordon Lightfoot song about the gogo girl in love! :D

I agree with DC, you are doomed...you are developing feelings for this girl..i've had this strange experience before several times, even been to the same club as you on Pratunam with a BG who didn't want money etc etc, she really might like you, but you know the long term prospects...they aren't good...so make a cold hard decision, if you continue with this, you are going to fall deeper...it's unavoidable...so, continue, fall for her, with all the risks that entails, maybe it'll work out for you??

Otherwise cut off all contact...

DC, what vast 'intelligence' network is that...and is it intelligent?

Zombie,

Love to tell you...but if I tell you...I'll have to kill you....lol...

You'll just have to trust me on this one, cos I can't disclose my source.

BUT it is a VERY good source and VERY accurate and I trust it 100%...more even.

If I was Moo I'd leave the Country...quickly...at least till he has a chance to get his head together.....(may take years)

he is a doomed man for sure :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

I know I can't, but half of me wants to put her badge number and name up on the board so I can see if anyone else knows her and knows if she's a known scammer or not... :p

The other half wants to keep her a big big secret!

:grinyes:

Trust me, Zombie... Dumsoda's source is right on the money and Dumsoda knows who she is.

She just left 5 minutes ago. Tears from her before she left, but not for reasons you might think.

Feeling too knacered to post about it now, but might do later after a snooze. :shhh:

Then again, this is probably boring everyone to tears so I should probably just shut up! :dunno::spin:

Moo...Go with "the other half" for sure...

Way too good to "share" info with this pack of desparados and deviets...LOL...

Maybe I'm an Old softie....but ANY girl that can reduce you to watery eyes, is a potential "keeper" for sure....

Sounds like you could end up as happy as a (little) Pig in Shit !!! :D:D

See ya "on the Highway" bro...LOL :beer:

Noooo, i'm gripped, i've been here or is it there? It's been a real life scenario for me too, several times...wanna see what occurs....keep up the posts...give us/me the gory details, if that's ok....hope you are ok, whatever the outcome, it sounds tricky...

DS, is he doomed cos this lady is super hot? Super nasty? A super nightmare? All of the above? I'm intrigued...but then again, i'm a nosey bastard...

Pray continue...

Archived