BG Behaviour... Seems A Little Odd

MooNoi

If some fat old guy with piles of cash comes along and whisks her away, fine. Moo Noi

Nah...wouldn't do it to ya....LOL... besides...the piles of cash bit rules me out anyway...5555...It's bad (hard) enough trying to cope with 1....let alone 2 :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

Cheers DUMB DUMB Dumcnut :beer:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(Do the Japs sponsor girls the same way that we do? I'm not sure - maybe someone can enlighten me. Maybe they just "wham bham" and move on).

For my first post! (After lurking for quite a bit)

Just some insight: Yes, the Japanese also sponsor girls, much like their Western counterparts. Most however, have no illusions as to the faithfulness of the girls, and put no restrictions on the girl as such. It's more of an advance payment so the girl can buy herself out, whenever he comes to Bangkok. In this respect, unlike the Caucasians, they don't take "no" for an answer. It's either she shows at his beck and call, regardless of whatever else she might have on (mother sick, friend in hospital, etc.), or everything vaporises.

To stay on-topic, I'd have to say I can't really advise either way, regarding this horribly gripping drama. I've been at the end of both scenarios, where the girl really intended what she meant and only wanted to be friends; and when the girl was just fishing and going in for the long haul. (Sorry, I'm asian, so I might have used that last metaphor wrongly.)

All I can really offer, is to just chill. Don't over-extend yourself foolishly. Emotions do sometimes get the better of even the best of us, but staying sober really helps (apparently). Remember: There're probably thousands (millions) more girls where that one came from, if things don't work out the way you want to to.

Chok di ;)

Quite possably...not sure of dates yet.

I won't be hard to track down....TL is the only place I stay....and all the TOXIC staff know Dumsoda & Miss P. very well...Just ask, they'll know if I'm around. More than likely, I'll be sitting on the corner stool having a "chat" with the "Grumpy" English manager....555555 :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

Will PT when I know my schedule

Cheers DS / DC :beer:

Geez DS / DC...

Here I am waiting on your latest pearl (necklace) of wisdom on my dilemma and you're talking about Toxic and grumpy managers!!! :mad:

You know I value your opinion - where is it?! :grinyes::dunno:

Knowing you have been down the "Si Saket Highway"

means I look to you to make sure I don't take the same road! :rolleyes:

C'mon D.Cnut.... where do I go from here?

:help:

Have had two sms's from her since I left. Just to say "hi" and she misses me etc., Nothing to serious. Nice to be away for a few days and clear my head.

Little Pig, little Pig....let her in...5555

Open up the door to your "pen" so you 2 can roll around to your hearts delight.....up to your neck in it...so to speak :grinyes::grinyes:

Only 2 sms's....fark....and you're still in the "platonic" pre consumation period.... WAT'S WRONG WITH YA SON????????

Geezzz even I got 6 sms's yesterday... (and yes, from the same girl...there's only 1...lol...)

Seriously, I think zombie has got it in 1 !!!...but he's the expert in this field...me...I'm just an amateur Gyno :grinyes::grinyes:

Hang in there...anything that fills short shorts like that....and makes your eyes water is worth some time at least....sad part though is that it doesn't seem likely that (anytime in the near future) you're gunna get her to bite the pillow, while you make her eyes water :condom::stirthepo:condom:

But, at the risk of becoming (even more) boring....NEVER SAY NEVER.... :neener::eek::neener:

Hang in and keep these report happening....this is the best story of the year....beats some of the previous "Saga's" by a counry mile.

Now, if your a rally good little "Porker", my money is on the fact that you will....pork 'er

Get back soon....I need more shit to keep me occupied while I'm stuck here in Oz

Cheers DS / DDDC :beer:

Get back soon....I need more shit to keep me occupied while I'm stuck here in Oz

Keep you occupied???!!! :doah:

The Ashes started today, man!! What planet have you been on?!

At least you can watch the bloody cricket over there! I'm stuck here in 'Nam on my "tour of duty" and I have a "live score update" updating every 20 seconds on another screen.... fucking exciting! Not!

:banghead: :onfire: :cussing:

So now... the final installment. I think it's dead-and-buried for sure. :(

I'm out of LOS at the moment working in a neighbouring country for 10 days. Had a few sms's back-and-forth - nothing too heavy. Just friendly "how are you/what you doing" type of banter.

I sent one tonight saying I was coming back on Friday about lunchtime and would she like to go to Hua Hin or somewhere for the weekend.

Sms comes back saying she needs cash and from tomorrow will be back on the poles polishing the chrome, doing the Bangkok shuffle. :(

Ok, that's cool. I haven't got an issue with that. She's not my GF, I've never bonked her, and its what she does.

I send a message back saying that I understand, and maybe I would just stay in Bangkok for the weekend and come and see her on Friday night or something and buy her a few drinks and have a chat. :drunk:

Then the phone rings. She's in tears. Asking what was wrong, (as you do), she told me that she hates her job so much (I knew that), but now that her Mum won't help her because she found out Miss M's employment situation, she has to take care of her son by herself. SON??? ARAI WA? :confused::crazy::fever:

She never mentioned ANYTHING about having a son!

Trust me, I've looked at that body of hers (many many times!) and there is NOTHING even closely resembling a stretch mark on it.

So I keep my composure and don't even ask about the son. Now is not the time. She told me that she's not going to tell me the name of the bar she's going to work in from tomorrow; she never wants me to see her dancing in a gogo bar again as she'd feel so ashamed and blah blah blah.

I then said to her (probably stupidly) how about if I pay bar for a couple of days, and then we can go away somewhere (as friends!) and try and sort herself out. Miss M says "thanks but no thanks" and says she never wants me bar fining her or giving her money to go away with me, as that would mean I'm "same same customer". She told me how we are "special friends" (fucking universal "chick term" that one!), and she doesn't want any sort of customer/gogo girl relationship out of this as that would change things too much and put too many expectations on each other - both ways. (Pretty impressed she was thinking that to be honest. She's not a dummy, that's for sure).

If I'm honest with myself, maybe it's for the best. I really don't want to walk into a gogo bar and see some bloke chatting/feeling her up. I know it's her job when she works there, but I don't need to see it.

So I calm her down, and tell her to get a good night's sleep and then think about everything tomorrow. I told her I wouldn't call her, and when she's ready or if she needs me, she knows where to find me.

She asked "when will I see you again", and fuck it was nice for me for a change to be the one who said "up to you!" :smirk:

Then she says.. "Thank you. You are my brother forever." BROTHER???? Fucking hell....

So I'll cut her loose. We can still be friends, I'm sure, when she's not in the bar. Still, knowing her reputation and popularity before, she'll probably be a busy girl and spend a lot of her evenings checking out hotel ceilings. If she wants to go back working now, then that's her choice and I'm not going to try and talk her out of it. She needs income, and I can't (and won't) provide it. Not that she asked. (It's so much easier to cut them loose when they ask for it, isn't it? :doah: )

I don't really know what I expected out of all this. Or wanted. I am still adamant that I won't have a relationship of any substance with a working girl, but I have to admit I am kind of sad to see her going back to the bars again. :(

Oh well... maybe next life! :smirk:

Archived