Christmas Tree up!

Guest baldrick

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gotta love the food at xmas though,especailly if you sitting at your mums table,turkey/stuffing,spuds gravy etc.

then afterwards so you cant make cheesecakes,sweets.

theres also a nightclub full of all ages open on xmas day we go to and normally have a laugh,that is if you can find the room for a beer!! :beer::beer::elephant:

We're all going eat extra brussel sprouts this year and have a farting contest xmas night! :crazy:

Guest lazyphil

<>

Do you complement this by wearing white tracksuit bottoms, baseball cap and prison white trainers, innit. Are You becoming a CHAV ?!!!!!!

<<200K,FUCK!They'll be some arse licking going on there! >>

Thats the biggest understatement of the year.

<>

I hope Poles dont read this because bye bye carp!...unless Tescos, Ashford start stocking carp which I hear lots of supermarkets in england will this xmas as its a delicacy for poles!

I do live in the postal district of Chatham,Kent you know.The original home of the "chav"!

As for the bingo win,I hope it wasn't that no good,cunt of a cousin of her's as there would certainly mean there is no God/Buddha!

The winner will probably loose most of it in one of those dodgy share scheme scams that are going on in the area!

Guest lazyphil

nope not her, infact i dont think you know her....shes going to make a donation to a uk charity as she won it here.......fishermeninpoverty.org is a worthy one that springs to mind!......i hope to buddha she keeps away from these share schemes :(

you can assume the role of the godfather of the chavs, but you'll need to trade in your motor for a 97 nova!

oh and the body was found today in the cam, i suppose he had a skin full and fell in or got chaved out :crazy:Link

Archived