Christmas Tree up!

Guest baldrick

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trudging through the sleet and snow ... mushing down the trail in his dog sled, that sort of thing.

p.s. Having read earlier that 3/4ths of the businesses in the UK are banning Christmas decorations for fear of being sued by some twat, I couldn't help notice how prominent the Christmas decorations are in department stores in Buddhist Thailand. Maybe Buddhists don't realise they are supposed to be offended?

:dunno:

gotta love the food at xmas though,especailly if you sitting at your mums table,turkey/stuffing,spuds gravy etc.

then afterwards so you cant make cheesecakes,sweets.

theres also a nightclub full of all ages open on xmas day we go to and normally have a laugh,that is if you can find the room for a beer!! :beer::beer::elephant:

Guest lazyphil

<>

a few?....work load went up 10 fold, my round on the bike was 15 miles approx to/around the main village and outlying cottages, usually a trip back to the sorting office sufficed to pick up an extra load, xmas time with the extra bulk took up to 6 trips back, very time consuming and tiring, preping mail was usually done by 8am and on the road, xmas sometimes not leaving the office by 11am, i remember often finishing the round in total darkness upto 7pm, often in foul weather.....the big cambridge town office they drafted in legions of university students as part time casuals, the rurals got left to our own devices :mad: i didn't complain about the dependable 550 to 600 pounds xmas tips (TAX FREE!), that laterlly paid my los airfares!

flash, no i was more likepostman plod :crazy:

Christmas has certainly come to Little Shelford as Mrs Lusty has just been given a whopping 30% payrise :D !

Mind you,I did make him an offer he couldn't refuse. :shhh:

I hate the festering season and am going out for a spot of "winter chubbing"boxing day and returning home via the Sherwood Oak :drunk: !

whats your favorite xmas song, me, its white xmas by bing crosby, fairy tale of new york by the pouges ....and jonha louis, stop the calvery oh and simon and garfunkals silent night.....

Dunno about a song but my favourite Xmas film is Seymore Butts,a Xmas orgy! :devil:

"p.s. I've never understood why Farangs here want to hang Buddhist amulets or figures around their neck. It immediately places them into a certain class of Farangs. I'll let you give it a name."

Because mine was given to me,its 3bhts of gold,worth about 400 UK quid and I'm a flash barstard!Thats why :cool:

Guest lazyphil

tip....i saw a bloke land and weigh a 7lb chub last week at the mill pond near queens college.....not long before they lowered the water level so police divers could get a better look for the missing student they fear was in the river. 30PC payrise eh, small beer, a tg my mrs knows won 200,000 quid last week at the bingo :shocked: dont know if your other half has heard about it on the jungle drums?

this is where i'm doing a night pike session over xmas new year time, near huntingdon, the pool has turned up a few cats!

ps

<>

Personally I prefer having sex than watching, i mean who watches how to waggler fish by ian heaps! same same but different.

Archived