Study Shows Homophobes Likely to be Homosexually Excited

preahko

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tongues and fingers up your ass, is "the gate way to gayness!" avoid this!

Dumsoda, Miss P used to be a guy...er just what I heard... :neener::neener::neener:

OH...if that's true...then I am more than happy to "cum out of the closet"

Shit...maybe I am in denial....after all doggie did look "Really" cute in that Purple outfit...

Oh well....som nom na ...ME

Ya "Bitch" xxxxxxxx

Dog wore the purple outfit for you? That bitxch! That is "Our" special outfit! Oh that is it! Now I am going to bitch spank both of you! er in a non gay way of course.

Seriously, think about it though, having anything stuffed up your ass is indeed the gateway to gayness. Sure it starts with a woman fingering or licking then you start to think what the hell is the difference? And pretty damned soon you are in a bath house not unlike the one on Castro street, you know the one with the fern bar on the 3rd floor, and the nice new blue carpets, and the cute new towel boys in the lounge area near the tubs...or the other place on the hill, that offers 2 for 1 "cock"tails on Fridays, and has special couples events once a month...or the place on Market no, not "Bill's Bath and massage" the one 2 doors down from there, with the nice cedar tubs and sauna specials, really nice since Troy the manager took over and remodled...you know, where all the really queer guys go...I mean, it has to start somewhere, so best not to start at all...

Relax sweetie, no need to get ya thingies in a tangle.... but that slap thing sounds interesting....specially if ya gunna do both of us at the same time.....Hmmmmmmm interesting !!

Give me some notice though.....I haven't got a thing to wear....will have to go shopping..

Cheers DS / DC / confused :xmsgrin::dunno::xmsgrin:

Archived