4 bombs went off in BKK some deads

WorldFun

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess that they used the gunpowder from fireworks to make those bombs - everyone with some military training on explosives could easily make such a conversion. A group of local muslim fundamentalists, probably found amongst uni students and one of those with military service.

all fireworks went off ok?

well there was bomb at central world plaza even that event was cancelled, but plenty of foreigners lingereing & thus hurt :(

this is not looking good...

all points to southern insurgents/terrorists & supposedly the boss is now in bkk all according local tv & other local sources (royal police):rolleyes:

BBC & SKY are reporting thai police have arrested a man with a bomb, if true then the backers of this atrocity will be announced soon enough, I would'nt want to be on the recieving end of the retribution that will follow.

I do feel sad for Thailand, nothing seems to be going right but definately I'm back there Feb 1st!

JP

[color:red]

"Very early, but they say a long ways from areas frequented by foreigners. "

[/color]

Three of the areas were areas I go to.

One of the areas was only a stone throw's distance from where 4 men tried robbing me. Where I was living, I would have been able to see the spot from my balcony if it wasn't for another building being in the way.

It should be interesting to hear who is behind this.

Archived