Thai360 meetings

khunsanuk

I'd hope for a proper 'blow out' if i come along...those with the knowledge show us around some cool places etc...i guess the meeting place is just that, a 'hello, lets go and have some fun elsewhere'....cos to be honest, there's only so much sitting in a bar and chatting a person can do. In my oh so humble opinion of course... :beer:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my one and only visit to a Friday meeting at Gullivers was enlightening and rewarding.

the first person i spoke to was KS and we chatted on and off during my stay.

afeterwards SD and ND took a few of us on visits to Soi's 33 and Cowboy.

i left the group in Angelwitch as i was seriously thinking of pay a BF.

but after a visit to Afterskool and giving to to a couple of girls who forced me to go to the 'naughty boy's corner' i returnrd to Angelwitch,but the Girl was gone.

but i bumped into SD and he introduced me to Long Gun who then introduced me to Thermae.

i had a great Night.......

i will probably not be attending any meetings whereever they are held so maybe my opinion doesn't count for much,but i liked Gullivers.

good location,i was staying at the Nana.

being a total newbie in BKK i was grateful of the guidance of ex-pats showing me around.

the next Night Mailuk took me around NEP and after visiting Cowboy we stopped off in Thermae.

i like walking the streets and the walk from Cowboy to the Nana was enlightning.

many thanks to all who showed me a good time on those 2 Nights........ :worship::beer:

Gullivers may not be the choice of many,but for one old fool it was perfect.

but if the venue did change and i was in town at the time i would attend.

a long time to go but i WILL be in BKK May 2010 to celebrate my 50th....... :shocked:

i left the group in Angelwitch as i was seriously thinking of pay a BF.

A barfine is something that I have never "seriously" thought about. It's just something that I throw down when I feel like it. If something better comes along, I might barfine her too. I try not to make serious decisions while I'm on holiday in bars in Thailand.

Disastrous decisions, yes I've made those! :)

The regulars aren't that accomodating however, on a few meetings I found it very hard to get more than a nod, if at all, from some people attending.

One is not necessarily made feel welcome, if one doesn't know the folks attending. JMHI.

Spot on! I have had the same experience on two of the three times I have attended (once at Gullivers and once at Woodstock). Very reserved, only talking amongst each other. I thought "what a diffrece between sitting behind a keyboard and facing the guy yu talk to".

The third time we had arranged a "pre-meeting" with a few guys (Belgian Boy, a fellow from Texas,Pattaya 127 and a few others I do not recall anymore) at the good ole dog and joined the meeting as a group and it was a whole dffrent story. One of my best nights I have had at the Nana.

MaW

What if it was changed from a weekly to a monthly and then make something special out of it?

Well for a "tourist" like me with 3 visits to LOS in a (good) year and none in three (very bad) years it is hard enough to hit a BKK-Friday anyway.

If it would be only once month, it would be close to impossible!

MaW

BTW: My post # 1600 = more posts on this board than nights in LOS in the last 10 years. What a bitch :cussing::banghead:

MaW

i like walking the streets and the walk from Cowboy to the Nana was enlightning.

many thanks to all who showed me a good time on those 2 Nights........ :worship::beer:

The location of Gulli is not that bad indeed. just take the skytrain and 2 mins of walk

I went there last week with my Farang wife and Friends and we even walked towards SOI 19. My wife never had a clue. She must think that BKK girls all dress that way when selling "stuff" on Suk road :). it was her first visit to SUK area. She loved the shopping area.

a long time to go but i WILL be in BKK May 2010 to celebrate my 50th....... :shocked:

mmmm 6 years ahead of me, tell me you will be in the LOS b4 you reach that age, now please.

Archived