problems with break up...

junglesoup

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it comes down to wanting something that's hard to get. I've known guys bust their arse trying to get girls to fall in love with them then treat them like shit.

I suppose it's a control thing.

Bingo!!! Give the man a kewpie doll! I've seen this so many many times it just isn't funny. The thrill is gone, off to the next challenge and thrill, treat the last like shit, 'cause, the thrill is gone. Stunted development and very childish behavior.

Cent

I think it comes down to wanting something that's hard to get. I've known guys bust their arse trying to get girls to fall in love with them then treat them like shit.

I suppose it's a control thing.

Bingo!!! Give the man a kewpie doll! I've seen this so many many times it just isn't funny. The thrill is gone' date=' off to the next challenge and thrill, treat the last like shit, 'cause, the thrill is gone. Stunted development and very childish behavior.

Cent[/quote']

What a self-righteous attitude.

I dont treat her like shit. I feel I m pretty good to her. It wasnt challenge also. I saw her, and I liked her, and I talked to her, we exchanged emails and things went to there.

It was no challenge. And I m not looking for another challenge. I just want to cool it and keep her being a friend, until I ve a clearere understanding of where my lifes going and hers.

I did nt think my original post suggested I treated her like shit and a challenge

Chris,

i am repeating myself today, I've said the same thing in another thread.

Honesty has the effect that it brings you straight to the point.

What you have said in your first lines makes perfect sense to me, you need your space and you need your freedom.

Just tell her the truth that you aren't ready for a serious relationship and that you would like to see other girls as well.

If you can't do that I assure you that you don't really wanna leave her, you just wanna have some fun without her (whatever that means)

Be honest to yourself, you wanna go out alone or "fuck around" do it! You wanna get rid off her, do it!

There is no other advice for breaking up because if she was a good girl she deserves the truth.

Just say what is on your mind!

Thanks for the useful advice. Also thanks to SD and OH. I am just trying to be honest with her. Theres nothing wrong with needing mental space, and some other posters misinterpret that as treating her like shit...oh well

She is just playing a game with you with her death threats. If you take it serious you will be in for a life time of NOT loving your wife and will be her slave. She is very young. She will get over it. NOthing special happens to all of us that we fall in love and it goes sour. Maybe being friends is possible after a couple of years when the pain has ceased.

If you really want to break up with her, I found that "being her friend" just prolonged the pain. I too tried to maintain contact and make sure she was ok but this led to further pyscho behavior from her. This is because she still had hope for us even though I had mentally moved on. BTW, I should add that I have called her psycho twice now and I want you to know she was the sweetest woman in the world when we were together. She was the perfect Thai jai dee. That all changed when I broke up with her. Not because she was playing games but because she was heartbroken. I found that changing from a relationship to friends was not possible with a Thai woman. Sometime I should tell you guys the story about how I came to find a Thai GF in the US. It is an interesting story.

I'm a firm believer in a clean break...sure, it's possible to be friends, i've managed to keep in contact with 3 of my ex GFs...but often there were complications, like they wanted sex again and i didn't....it kinda got in the way of things and caused embarassment etc.

This girl is young and will feel/believe her heart is broken....there is nothing you can do to console her...don't even think there is...clean break, gives her a chance to grieve and recover, then to find someone for her. You will cause damage, which you will have to live with.

If you are sure she's not what you want, then stay away from her. Make a decision, follow it through and live with the consequences.

This is gonna sound harsh, it's not meant to be, but sort your own shit out before embarking on the next. It helps you in the long run...and choose wisely. If you are not sure of what you want, then don't get involved, play with those who don't mind being played with.

Peace.

Becoming friends is certainly NOT possible when the girl is making suicide threats and other obsessive behavior.

JS, you will be treating her like sh*t if you try to keep her in your back pocket while you seek out other TGs. If you REALLY care about her, then you need to get completely out of her life. Then she can move on with HER life.

Archived