Where is that psychological study of bargirls

EasySt

continuing on western(German) whores vs, eastern(thai) there used to be no comparasin say 5-10 years ago where most punters on the boards agreed in LOS one(all) get the GFE every time & for cheap while in the west its all cold money grabbing scamming whores who might let you inside her pussy for a few minutes & if

you haven't finished by then tough luck or time to top up that ST fee :rolleyes:

now that dynamic has changed a lot over the years & the crap service has started to become dominant also among the LOS whores especially outside Pattaya proper...

still people are people & some whores get wet or even come during sex also in Germany & they may even kiss you or propose eternal love & to marry, but that likelihood is still dominant in the east, but the difference is narrowing ;)

no need to agree here, but I'm just sharing my facts in my frequent east & west whoring sessions & while the are similar to CT in LOS they certainly are not in Germany although St.Pauli I tend to believe him after a quick look around one night a few years ago :cover:

how about amsterdam, london, las vegas or madrid anyone else ever had some luck recently???

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Star Wars came out over 20 years ago, the special effects were fantastic. It was the first real use of computer graphics and there had been nothing like it. The story was simplistic, but it was all fun. Nowadays the effects seem tame and it doesn't have the same appeal for me it did then. Also, every succeeding SW flick has been less interesting than the one before it. :(

CT-

It doesn't matter of course but you are a relative new comer here and you need to understand that after a few years OH's bitterness acquires a certain "CHARM" shall we say.It rather becomes him :smirk: :)

Yeah yeah I know all that, and the most of the times it is funny, sometimes not! This was one of the times when it wasn't funny, especially when someone tries to compare a german with a thai hooker and stubbornly persists on the bottomline! In this case we are all shitters because everyone has to take a dump! There are so huge differences between those countries that you cant compare it, period!

I stand by what I say, even when Bust finds it funny, therefore you have to know that his and my experiences (at least the ones he has posted about) are different. If I was in his shoes or in Hippies I would see things differently!

I never got scammed, cheated, robbed by a thai girl, there has been many attempts which I luckily spotted before they took place. Why would I have to join the group of negative talkers when I have nothing negative to report about my experiences!

"...I never got scammed, cheated, robbed by a thai girl,..."

ZNeither have I I just let myself foolishly fall for one I should not have...but you missed that part I think...and in my experience, many guys get played/scammed, and fail to see until much later...

I agree with you, many guys getting fooled all the time and see it too late. I can whitness that everyday and sometimes things couldn't be more obvious! Don't forget the many that fool themsekves who can clearly see the signs and choose to ignore them and instead throwing money at their girls! The second version is probably the most common one!

It wasn't foolish to fall for one, it was foolish for falling for the wrong one. As I said above, it takes patience and good will to find a decent girl. There are enough for everyone but men seem to choose the fast track which mostly leads you to the ones that you describe!

Don't forget that coming often for a visit or living here is THE major difference in that matter. Maintaining a RT from outside the country I don't see as the ideal solution. When you can be always around then things are way easier. The super scammers aren't even interested in me since Pattaya is a too small city to do bullshit out of my sight or that one of my friends could see her! Big Advantage that is!

I could easily hook you up with 20+ stunners and I would cut off my hand if one of them would scam you! It is often like that, you harvest what you seed. If you seed good stuff on good ground then the chance of a good harvest is very likely. You seed on poisoned ground you will most likely get nothing in return.

Hope that makes sense to you my friend and I hope you didn't take offence from my post above. If that is so I apologize!

In my experience,

The thing most westerners have the most trouble with is how Thai girls (ALL Thai girls) will think nothing of looking you right in the eye and feeding you a bunch of total BS!

It's something we don't really get even after a lot of time in the LOS. In the LOS it's no big deal but to a lot of Westerners it's considered a serious character flaw or the sign of Jai Dam.

If you can get past the whole bold face lie thing, you won't be so cynical about Thailand in the long run IMHO.

It gotta take exception to Old Hippies comments as well. It's not all just business unless you do nothing but hang around with Nanaplaza girls.

"...It gotta take exception to Old Hippies comments as well. It's not all just business unless you do nothing but hang around with Nanaplaza girls...."

I am indeed specifically talking about the buying of whores, so yes, people who specifically hang around "nanaplaza girls" or ANY P4P Girls, should remember it is all just business. It is amazing how many guys go to LOS looking to meet a girl, only look in bars, and lose sight of this simple fact. So whay do you take exception to it?

As for Thai girls giving you BS to your face...this is indeed a sad fact, inside and outside of P4P...Thais in generel would rather lie to you than tell you something they think you don't want to hear, or that whichg may make you lose face...it's a cultural thing.

Yea it's a cultural thing for sure. Just remember that it's nothing personal. They BS each other too. That's just the way it is.

I've had girls BS me for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Nothing that they could gain from or even to make me feel better. It was just easier for them to feed me a bunch of BS rather than tell the truth.

With working girls it is all about the money at first. Sometimes they do genuinely get attached to us. Their family will ALWAYS come first though. ALWAYS!

I am indeed specifically talking about the buying of whores, so yes, people who specifically hang around "nanaplaza girls" or ANY P4P Girls, should remember it is all just business. It is amazing how many guys go to LOS looking to meet a girl, only look in bars, and lose sight of this simple fact. So whay do you take exception to it?

I am sure you had girl having plenty of fun with you and you have noticed it as a performance. I am dead sure about that! However, someone who just wants to buy a service will just buy, someone who wants to the girl to like him that he buys can achieve that as well as long he is not completely looking desasterous. A guy who regulary scores at home scores here as well, not with the same line but with the same confidence!

As for Thai girls giving you BS to your face...this is indeed a sad fact, inside and outside of P4P...Thais in generel would rather lie to you than tell you something they think you don't want to hear, or that whichg may make you lose face...it's a cultural thing.

It is indeed sad and whenever I meet a new girl they are doing it! I tell them not to do it, in fact I am pissed and let her feel that it is unneccesary to lie to me. First talk always in involves things like that "I dont want a girlfriend, i want to butterfly, i dont care if you have a boyfriend, i dont care if you have a thai boyfriend, you dont wanna talk about him dont do it, but dont tell me you are single when you are not!" depending on the situation, whenever i get the usual bar girl crap especially from younger newer girls I tell them that I am here way longer than them and if they wanna stay within my circle of girls they better start telling me the truth or say nothing. "just don't lie, I like you the way you are!"

I am sure it sounds pretty rude to them but interestingly they never back off, they accept it and some even told me that they appreciate it.

It helps to have at least one girl you can trust, like this not so pretty but very funny girl who is my longest contact in Pattaya. There was once a situation where I have gained her trust and whenever I think I was just bullshitted I can ask her, most of the times she agrees with me or gives me her honest opinion. She is okder than the others and the younger girls respect her and do listen to her. She is doing a great job for me in her bar.

Archived