Where is that psychological study of bargirls

EasySt

"...I am sure you had girl having plenty of fun with you and you have noticed it as a performance. I am dead sure about that!..."

What? No, having fun does not increase the quality of her performance 1 bit, she is either a good whore or a bad whore...the good ones get called back/BFd again.

"...However, someone who just wants to buy a service will just buy, someone who wants to the girl to like him that he buys can achieve that as well as long he is not completely looking desasterous..."

Were you dropped on your head a lot as a child? YOU CANNOT MAKE A GIRL LIKE YO BECAUSE YOU ARE PAYING HER! Looks have nothing to do with it...

"...A guy who regulary scores at home scores here as well, not with the same line but with the same confidence!..."

Stop sniffing lead paint...the guy who scores at home scores in LOS with the same money as the loser who doesn't score at home, scores with in LOS...MONEY MONEY MONEY, what part of that can't you get? They don't fuck you/me/us because they like us, they do it for the cash!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hippie, regardless how many offense you took the last time, you are a good bloke and I am sure you are a decent guy as well.

I hear what you are saying but I tell you waht, I don't believe it for 3 reasons.

1) If that would be the truth, why that extreme facination about the girls, look at your post count and look at mine. if it was for the pure paying to penetrate it would be giantly sad!

2) If you want to tell me that you don't give a shit what the girl thinks about you then this would make you an extremely fucked up character. I know you are not and I know everybody cares to some extent. Men are too shallow to don't give a shit and if it really is like you say without any eceptions then I am wondering twice where the fascination is coming from. Why would someone spend so much time on a board...., so much time with girls when he doesnt give a shit what they think about you. Sorry dude, I don't buy it!

3) If it was all for the money, how do you explain freebies? an Investment? How do you explain recurring freebies, an higher investment? lol! I can't stretch it long enough, they are human beeing and also have desires, now you will say something about money and draw it into the bottomline, but that isn't ther Hooker scene alone, that is SE ASIA in general and Thailand in particular. You are a boyfriend you are family, the stronger family member is helping the weaker ones. We can discuss that cultural aspect as good or bad but that doesn't make any girl automatically a hooker! I know you know that too and I wonder what makes it so hard for you to admit that???

Stop sniffing lead paint...the guy who scores at home scores in LOS with the same money as the loser who doesn't score at home

and again... maybe with the brats in BKK. Here in Pattaya the top girls pick their customers themselves. The competition here is higher but the prices for rent food, cinema, motorbikes are way lower. The girls have more freedom when it comes to surviving. Freebies have become bigger and bigger ind the last couple of months and the more ugly men come for their holidays the more freebies you get from girls. I am sure I am not the only one who has heard from a girl that she rather goes with him for free before she goes with a fat and ugly man! Maybe she hopes to get payed and maybe she has something financial in mind in the long run but that isn't clear while she is sucking your dick for free! My irish friend Franky just got a freebie for his birthday from one of the higest frequented girls I know. She said, "he was cute as hell, he didnt tell me it was his birthday!"

Whoever is telling me that these girls are pure fuckmachines without a heart, desires and lust and the only reason why she spill juices on my sheets is to get more money... i don't believe this kind of guy and I don't believe he is 100% convinced about this either. There must be another reason that causes such a derogating judgement!

Frankie got a freebie?? man I left too early and I now know he owes me! For anybody who doesnt know CT his comments are based in truth, and I know all the girls he is talking about, who have grown to like him over time. Because of befriending and supporting the same people he is respected around the scene. He doesnt waltz in and buy one icecream and go back the next day for the flavour of the day. Its up to everyone how they enjoy LOS but particularly in Pattaya his points are valid. Respect (well decent treatment) goes both ways Bargirl or not, paying money or not. Its further ingrained in our psyche than getting our dicks value for money. For what it's worth, as a relatively inexperienced person in this matter, I have found gogo girls a much safer proposition than most of the pretty young beerbar girls. What does anyone else think re beer bar girls scammers vs gogo girls?

"...For anybody who doesnt know CT his comments are based in truth..."

So are my comments, and those of others who disagree with him.

"...he is respected around the scene..."

WHat? how so? why more so than others? we are all "respected" to our faces, as long as we have money to spend. Behind our backs, and when the money is gone is of course a different story.

"...For what it's worth, as a relatively inexperienced person in this matter..."

Says it all.

Hmmmmm.....

I don't really agree with all this freebie talk. If you knew anything about Thai culture you would know that money is an integral part of it. Many girls actually try guage how much longer term guys like them by how much money the guy gives her. It's a sign of love for them. Don't confuse that with buying her love.

Sure, it is sometimes possible to get freebies from a girl on occasion or even have her pay for an evening of drinking etc. and then free sex. It's happened to me. I don't try read anything into it like I'm some sort of stud or anything like that. Could be she likes to hang out with me and wants to party for awhile and doesn't need the money because of a sponsor or whatever.

Long term though, whether she REALLY likes you or not, you are expected to pay. Maybe not directly on a per night basis but occasionally giving her some money to send to her family or whatever. That's all part of the Thai culture.

Again, I have to agree with you...There was a time when this board was inhabited by hard core punters who really knew the game, and we could talk freely about whoring and whores with out all the nonsense of why we were wrong or without having someone slap the lable of being "judgemental" on us every 10 seconds, or whenever they disagreed.

Sort of hypocritical really, I mean people being judgemental and looking down on us for being "judgemental and looking down" on bar girls...happy to have you here!

WHat? how so? why more so than others? we are all "respected" to our faces, as long as we have money to spend. Behind our backs, and when the money is gone is of course a different story

How could you possibly respected for what you say? Not in this scene!!! You are respected because you pretend to be nice and your pretend to be respectful, if you would spill the same bullshit into a hookers face you couldn't even fuck one of those anymore.

3Judy3 is a decent and nice and also a handsome guy (which shouldnt concern me :))

Nothing he said was against you, he said exactly the same things to me in person. No need to bash him for admitting beeing a newbie, after all he wasnt acting like one because we all enjoyed the tears of the little georgous one with the model face when he realised that she is trying to play a game. A real N00b would have been fallen for her entriely, she was too outstanding good looking and innocent. He did a good job with that!

Hmmmmm.....

I don't really agree with all this freebie talk. If you knew anything about Thai culture you would know that money is an integral part of it.

Just for the better understanding. Freebies are not the norm. It happens more often nowadays, not regulary! Sometimes more than once with the same girl but which REAL punter really wants to have a girl more than twice. I don't know the end of the road! To be honest it is not really what I am after. I rather pay for the girl that makes me horny most!

Of course money is an integral part of the Thai Culture but as soon someone is supporting his girlfriend you can hear the wolves on this board screaming "she is a hooker" No matter what she did before, she gets money she is a whore! Now since that sounds harsh I am sure some persons will try to play it down and say that they never said anything like DEPENDANCE or SEX FOR MONEY in this context!

So much crap you only get on the internet. If she was a BG and gets money it is called compensation and sex for money - if she works at Big C selling shirts and gets the same amount from her boyfriend it is called support or thai culture!

Archived