Where is that psychological study of bargirls

EasySt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Flashermac,

Prostitutes?

Are these Thai bargirls prostitutes?

Or better: can they be called prostitutes?

Is the word, the term â??prostituteâ? the correct name for the girls?

I disbelieve that.

When you want to see and meet [color:blue]real prostitutes[/color] then come with me to Hamburg St. Pauli.

Last Saturday night I spent the evening in the world famous red light district Hamburg St.Pauli.

When it comes to purchasable sex and prostitution this part of the city (St. Pauli) has a special

repute in Germany and the world. St. Pauli is the part north of the big seaport. Since many many

decades (more than 200 years, perhaps) there have been bars, bars with sex-shows

and brothels in St. Pauli, because of the thousands of sailors and the 10.000 of men working in the port.

Today St. Pauli is the aim of tenthousands of tourists from all around Germany and the Skandinavian

countries Denmark, Sweden, Norway and some Dutch and English visitors.

These prostitutes are ice-cold, calculating, fucked up, deadhearted.

Their only aim is: To rip the guys off.

In one word: they act as ice-cold professionals.

Prices for a short time (about 15 minutes): 50 to 100 Euros!!! For a very bad service!

Idiots who go to these girls!

Compare those prostitutes with our Thai bargirls.

There is no comparison.

In more than 90% you get a girlfriend experience, or even better than the girlfriend at home. 5555555

They are warmhearted; â??take care of youâ?Â; â??make you happyâ?Â; enjoy sex with you etc...

[color:blue]The criterion for prostitution is money. Sex for money.

But there is another criterion: the behaviour, the attitude and the â??serviceâ? of the girl.

Concerning this, the Thai bargirls are unbeatable in the world![/color]

We need another word for the Thai girls. Not prostitute.

The correct word should be BARGIRL

Nasiadai alias Bakwahn

50-100eur for 15min ST in major German RLD or european for that matter is way over the top.

We serious punters pay the going rate of 20-30eur (lowest in frankfurt) & while I agree most of the whores are ice cold calculating fuckers they still need to make biz & the best biz is still repeat customers just like in LOS!

In the FKK clubs one usually have to pay a moderate entry fee of some 30-60eur & then food, drinks, sauna, pool, jacuzzi etc. is free along with view of the naked or near naked whores there who give qulity 30min sessions for 50eur ;)

Thanks Nasaidai,

I'm not sure if that is the one I am thinking about but it looks pretty good anyways. It may be one of the other articles he references.

DEFINITELY should be required reading with a 75% grade on a test before getting a tourist VISA! If you think that sounds ridiculous then how about all these girls who are sponsored and send it all up country to their dysfunctional familes to drink away while they continue to bang every tom dick and Khun Harry! That is much MORE ridiculous IMHO and yet it's rampant like the plague

That report is a good read, altho' it amuses me greatly that some guy spent his time 'with' BGs 'interviewing' them...and published this paper...nice work if you can get it i say! I wonder how many he shagged...?

I'd also point out that he didn't need to spend some months in the soi to work this shit out...most of it's very obvious....altho' he obviously felt a strong need to do so...a very strong need... :spin:

Archived