Where is that psychological study of bargirls

EasySt

"...So much crap you only get on the internet. If she was a BG and gets money it is called compensation and sex for money - if she works at Big C selling shirts and gets the same amount from her boyfriend it is called support or thai culture!..."

Still a whore, no matter how you want to color it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aha interesting, wanna know how that will hit you on the next board meeting by calling KS wife or everyones wife and girlfriends a whore!

I see you have understood the Thai Culture and all thai girlfriends and wifes are whores, you might wanna tell that the immigration officers.

What you have just said is probably the most offensive thing one has ever said on this board! I seriously dont think you mean it. Maybe you want to re-read it again, must be a misunderstanding!

I gotta admit that there are some interesting points all around.

It can be confusing in Thailand because there are so many blurred lines. Just when you think you have it all figured out you get blindsided. Just happened to me on may last trip a few weeks ago. I am not afraid to admit that even though I consider myself fairly street smart to the Thai mongering scene, I still make mistakes.

You gotta remember the golden rules IMHO:

1) You can take the girl out of the bar but you can't take the bar out of the girl.

2) If you think "your girl is different" chances are she is NOT!

LOL Thanks for the support CT. To Old Hippie, no I meant absolutely no offence to you. In agreeing with SOME of the comments of one poster that doesnt mean I disagree with everybody else. I read everything and am as cynical as the next person. I am not keen on the word whore as it has deeper psychological connotations in our western culture. At the same time I am absolutely aware that I am spending my cash on my sexual satisfaction. But for a day or two I am also the best looking, richest man in the world, one that can do the simplest thing for a 20 year old stunningly beautiful girl and get the response "Oh Teelat, I love you, I never forget you" etc etc etc Yep it's a fantasy but for some times of the year I can have this and choose my own level of belief. I am the quintessential loser who although not fat nor overweight I am not rich or handsome so this is my release from the Farang world (read Perth) I am 38 years old so it is doubtful I can get the gorgeous girl here. I know this and feel ok about paying the bargirl because I get much more than sex. I wont go back to any girl if they give me the super jealous psycholical warfare bullshit though.

Archived