U.S. GIs fighting in Philippines

Fidel

Jesus, never thought I'd have casuse to use the 'ignore' function.

I just started using the ignore button again...it is very theraputic...also, and this is the best part, it allows me to post my crap, annoying them, while not being able to read their even bigger crap replies...unless of course, they ignore me as well...which they should...I mean who could blame them?

ND,

Yes, the more who read these stories (which don't get near enough coverage in the USA, maybe just maybe, we will start to make a stink and stop some of this shit...but then as long as GWb wants to provoke another "gulf of Tonkin" what can I say?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to ND and OH for the support. I believe that if others find the articles I post interesting or worthy of debate, (something which isn't forthcoming from Phil, who seems to have developed an unhealthy obsession with my posts), then I'll go on posting.

Guest lazyphil

fidel the only person with an obsession around here is you--not once have i told u not to post, i just comment on the volume of repeat theme posts you make everyday, most of which are copy/pastes from news sites, you dont even suggest solutions to issues!!!! , why not open a 'i hate the usa' thread and post links within that thread and keep it together. Remember the gooner corner?...something like this.

Can someone be in my corner of the ring then I can thank someone for supporting me :rolleyes: (I'll meet u at big dogs and buy u a beer or 3 lmao)

I love Phil, and I appreciate his suport for backing up the AMerican end. er I mean supporting the USA, and defending us. It is nice to know that some people in the world do see some good in us.

As I see these posts, they are informitive, they tell what we are doing, and what, sadly, many Americans don't know(if they even care). I don'tconsider it Yank bashing if it is based in fact, and real life events. Some of the crap posted here is Yank bashing, as it is just spouting off hatred and crap, rather than any real facts. How ever, thesetype posts don't fall into that category.

Flash, Yes, I think Phil would be out standing as a Navy Seal. Phil, I assume you can swim? :)

Guest lazyphil

if fidel could balance out by bringing himself to lay some blame at the door of another country, seldom if ever do i, i've said before the usa has blood on its hands and has swam in sewers trading, arming and dealing with dubious people, although i'm very much pro american i can see the dark side of it but fidel just posts irationally against america on a forum frequented (i dont know about the lurkers) by and large to people who have a similar political pov/knowledge, its hardly challenging debate now is it

yes old hippie can i be a navy seal, i could rape girls and get away with it :rolleyes::sleeping:

Hi Phil. I think you'll find that the vast majority of postings in the News section of the board are copied and pasted from news sites.

Also, while the topics I post might seem repetitive, the news headlines on any news channel / newspaper ae also repetitive these days.

With regard to America bashing; It just so happens that the US is on a war of expansion and control over resources. They're fighting on the ground in Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, The Philippines and elsewhere. They're locking people up without trial in secret prisons and torturing them, sometimes to death.

I happen to consider developments like those I've outlined above kind of important... newsworthy even.

For the third and last time; don't read it if it doesn't interest you. You can usually tell what the story is about by reading the post title. This should be enough to tell you that it is another boring, repetitive post from Fidel.... don't read it; you most probably won't like it. Click on another thread instead, one with a title that looks interesting to you.

Problem solved? I think so.

Archived