U.S. GIs fighting in Philippines

Fidel

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With regard to America bashing; It just so happens that the US is on a war of expansion and control over resources.

This is so much bullshit! Yeah, the U.S. wants to occupy Somalia, Afghanistan, and the PI. You're fuckin' nuts ! Lots of resources in those places the U.S. needs. Does it occur to you that the U.S. is there because of the fucking Muslim extremists/terrorists? The U.S. was invited to assist the P.I. in fighting Muslim terrorists in the P.I., just as it was in Somalia. The leaders of the countries of Afghanistan and Iraq have stated that they want continued U.S. military support. What a wanker you can be.

HH

Right Hugh... they want the TERRORISTS! :yikes:

For Christ's sake, think about it! How the f**k are poverty stricken Somali "Terrorists" :yikes: a threat to the US?

They've gone and armed the same warlords who were responsible for the Black Hawk Down incident... against the Islamic Courts... THE ONLY PEOPLE TO HAVE BROUGHT PEACE TO SOMALIA IN OVER A DECADE! They had the support of the majority of the people and the US hired Ethiopia to invade the country.

Now they've installed a puppet dictatorship in a highly strategic location: see map .

You don't even bother to research beyond the mainstream press headlines and call me an asshole for suggesting that perhaps there is more to this "War on Terror" :yikes: than preventing rag wearing, hungry brown people from destroying the most powerful nation on the planet...

Actually, Phil did NOT ask/tell Fido to stop posting anti-American crap. He simply asked him a question.

HH

No but he wants him to, it would be good to see Fidel post something else now and again, after all its a Thailand based forum. However if MB's want to debate the evil old USA go ahead.

Is it really anti american to post about their actions in other countries? I don't find it anti american to say that their foreign policy and their unneccesary wars are disgusting me! That doesnt say 1 word what I think about the american people and their country!

I agree with Fidel, mainstream press has become very unrevealing medium.

"...For Christ's sake, think about it! How the f**k are poverty stricken Somali "Terrorists" a threat to the US? ..."

Actually, I believe the argument is the terrorists are using the country to "...recruit and train/stage for new terrorist ventures..."

Asi said many times, the world needs to stand up to this regime and help stop him if they don't like what he is doing...other wise, silence =acceptence=more of the same...

Of course, there is evil oposition and good opposition. :) But we as a planet need to put the brakes on this asshole. ANy leader who goes on (inter)national TV and basically says "...I don't care what the congress or country wants, I want this, and I am going to get it..." has to go.

I watched the guy on TV last night talking to Jim Lehrer. It was odd. Dubya made some good points about why the US is in Iraq but it was like he was talking to a Sunday school class. Does he think Americans don't know what's going on over there?

He kept using words like 'success' and rooting out 'the terrorists' but he was really thin on details about how to do it. If you ask him what the Kurdish Pershmerga backed by Americans are supposed to do about the Mahdi Army he just sorta shrugs or says that's for the military to decide.

Archived