Harder To Find Real Hotties?

ChristianTroy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When it is all so unappealing and when the nightlife is a ghetto and us people who like it are lowlifes, i wonder why you post in threads like that? If you avoid these areas how do you know about it? I want to kindly ask you to be less offensive, there has been a plenty of false accusations now, you called bar owners "broke down drunks by estimated 80%", you call places like Walking Street a Ghetto and it's visitors low lifes. No offense, I am asking kindly!

From my understanding, what I read between the lines is that picking up hookers from the parking lot at Nana is okay and going to walking street is making one a low life? No offense again, I am trying to understand so I can answer more appropriate in the future to your posts!

I think you are misunderstanding and probably taking my comments too personally. I don't know you therefore I don't know if your a lowlife and/or drunk! It's no secret that most farangs who are in Thailand LT are at the very least, broke down drunks. Especially bar owners. Not necessarily low lifes though. That category mostly belongs to tourists. Please don't tell me you disagree with THAT!

Whoring is whoring! That requires getting a little dirty. However, I don't like to eat where I shit!

If I am not in whore mode then I'm outta there! If I go there on a 2 week vacation then I am mostly in whore mode.

I could give a rat's ass if your offended! How could ANYONE be offended by someone calling walking street the freak show and cess pool of humanity that it is! That's what I love about it though! Get it?!

Yeah Walking Street has a couple of nut cases especially at high season. Low lifes? I am sure I think of many people this way but after all who am I to judge their life according to one night when they are drunk and misbehave! You didn't offended me with that!

The broke down drunk thing is highly offensive because it isn't true, I stated that before and I won't repeat myself! You have probably met different people as I did and have created and opinion based on your experience!

Also the regular expats I know aren't drunk nor broke down. They enjoy their lives and drink occasionally. Like I have said, live becomes normal and Pattaya has a lot more to offer when you know where to look at, the girls and the nightlife is just a bonus which is available 24/7.

Doesn't matter, it is no fight, just an exchange of opinions and thanx for explaining the whoring mode thing, I understand what you are saying now!

Is "drunk" even a insult?

I reckon you North Americans are a bit more uptight about that sort of thing so maybe it is for you but, to me at least, it's just part of having a good time.

(This reminds me of The Simpsons where they had Otto not minding being called a "bum" but being pushed over the edge by being called a "sponge"!)

A drunk is a drunk. Not really an insult to anyone because it's technically a disease. If someone is insulted they are probably in denial. Unfortunately I have too much personal experience with this desease. Not myself but a lot of friends and family around me so I know far more about it than I would have normally chosen to know.

Archived