Harder To Find Real Hotties?

ChristianTroy

CT I am afraid you have already bought into the classic dillusion of Pattaya,the bar owners and subsequent justification for pimping.

A pimp is a pimp call a spade a spade. Its ok! :thumbup: Pattaya needs them it seems. I am sure there are good pimps and bad pimps Just be a good one.Its ok to make money whoring girls. You know just be jai dee and all of that. :thumbup: :smirk:

:stirthepo

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beer and birds have gone up at least 25% in the last 2 years - in BKK anyway.

This has not been my experience. In NEP, drinks seem to range from 110 to 125 Baht. 2 Years ago, there were probably more in the 110 Baht range, but even so, an increase from 110 to 125 is not 25%. Bar fines were about the same, and since the real subject of this thread is "hotties", I guess we should focus on going rates for services. I haven't noticed any change.

The BGs are pickier now because it is high season, but several months ago it was a completely different story.

In any event, I have an idea, which I will post in a separate thread for the benefit of bar owners and customers - what do we like and don't like in Thailand bars. Bar owners benefit because this will be sort of like a virtual focus group. Bar patrons benefit because bar owners get a better sense of what at least its more literate (and presumably better off) patrons like.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Ok now that I am done laughing, if a gogo bar is just a bar, can you kindly explain why dancers have to have a minimum number of barfines every month to keep from having their salary docked?

You are one funny person! Show me one bar owner who has an interest of getting his girls barfined? The more girls are in the bar the better it is, the more drinks been sold! Barfine is a compensation for her salary/the drinks the bar doesn't sell! It is a 50/50 split, she makes money from that we loose. If she is hot she makes 15 drinks per night, if she gets barfined at 9pm we loose!

Girls have to make a minimum on drinks per month, not a minimum of barfines. I say it again. The more girls - the more drinks. When a girls is gone we earn nothing! Barfine is 600 baht, 300 we keep, that is worth 2,4 lady drinks and believe it or not, every girl in the bar is capable to generate 2-3 drinks every night especially the ones who get barfine!

If I was a pimp or the bar was a brothel we wouldn't let them go so cheap and split the money with them. They have a different goal than we have! We loose money when they go, we are happy when none of them gets barfine!

Girls with less than 10 barfines get a bonus from the bar!

While you seem to cook something already, can you cook me a à¸?à¹?มยำà¸Âุà¹?à¸? ? :neener:

I know that none of the bigger farang owned gogo bars on walking street has a bar fine quota for the same reasons I have mentioned above!

I know that some of the thai owned bars especially at Soi Diamond do have a barfine quota, therefore they charge 1000 baht for the better looking girls by calling them showgirls which they are not, they simply dance as usual, just in a different gear. Bar keeps 800, girls gets 200.

Again, try to understand the difference between BKK and Pattaya. BKK closes up to 3 hours earlier than Walking Street.

a) the Pattaya bar has a high interest to keep it's ladies because the more stunners he has in the bar - the better is the bar in the eyes of the customer

B) BKK Bars paying the same amount of salaries, paying higher rents for the leases, higher rates for electricity and higher amounts for "security" but in fact they have 2 hours up to 3 hours less time to make money! Makes sense to compensate some of the lost business with bar fines, where the bar keeps at least 2/3 of the fine!

Again, try to understand the difference between BKK and Pattaya. BKK closes up to 3 hours earlier than Walking Street.

a) the Pattaya bar has a high interest to keep it's ladies because the more stunners he has in the bar - the better is the bar in the eyes of the customer

B) BKK Bars paying the same amount of salaries, paying higher rents for the leases, higher rates for electricity and higher amounts for "security" but in fact they have 2 hours up to 3 hours less time to make money! Makes sense to compensate some of the lost business with bar fines, where the bar keeps at least 2/3 of the fine!

Hmmm... I never thought it about this way. Interesting.

Might this also explain the Pattaya bars that sell 59 Baht glasses of beer during a happy hour that lasts until 9 p.m. but discorage stunners from leaving with customers until late into the evening? You see the same thing in Phuket.

Gadfly, as far as I know all the bars sell you a glass of beer for a price between 45 to 55 baht all night! One of the major crap bars, I think it was honey was selling Tiger Draft for 45 and a Heineken draft is nowhere more expensive than 55 baht! Don't let them rip you off!

I don't know which owner do discourage their "flagship" models to leave with a customer, I only know what they would prefer, it is none of my business! I know some bars like The Sea that charge you more for bar fine before 11:30 unless you are a regular customer! The other option is to pay the regular bar fine and bring her back within 2 hours (also at The Sea)

There is no common denominator let's not try to find one, every owner has his own philosophy.

Archived