Harder To Find Real Hotties?

ChristianTroy

You think it has become harder to fin the real hotties inside of the bars? Last night was sitting with 2 other bar owners who run 3 of the bigger bars on Walking Street and we have tried to elaborate the situation. Right now Walking Street + sois has 48 a gogo bars 4 years ago it was 19. Let's assume they split up to the other bars that would make 50% less hotties per bar!

The other more crucial point is mobile phones in my opinion. 3 years ago alsmot none of these girls had a phone, therefore she had to show up somewhere to get noticed. Nowadays they send 10 to 15 same sms to 15 different receipients and at least 1 or 2 will always get into the net. They rather let the salary go and instead they can go out whenever they want, dancing every day from 8pm at the silver pole is not what they are made for. After all the majority are lazy cnuts and they rather let 8k baht per month go to get their freedom. Many of the freelancers in the clubs are former pole standers (i don't consider that dancing) who enjoy their freedom! Thank god Thailand has loosers like us who make them earn a fortune with no effort for work and real rules applying their business life!

If at least the overpaying would stop so that these girls need to show at least some effort! A girl I know has a regular who pays her 4500 every night! I wanna crash his scull so bad, fucking price destroyers. Another girl, a real hottie from a famous gogo bar went to a dude and told him, "today me hab customer, you gib me 80,000 baht i for 2 week only you" He payed upfront and has seen her once! Well deserved! Too many fuckheads these days, leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks, I can't stand these loosers anymore who come here out of desperation and destroy the entire market!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You think it has become harder to fin the real hotties inside of the bars? Last night was sitting with 2 other bar owners who run 3 of the bigger bars on Walking Street and we have tried to elaborate the situation. Right now Walking Street + sois has 48 a gogo bars 4 years ago it was 19. Let's assume they split up to the other bars that would make 50% less hotties per bar!

The other more crucial point is mobile phones in my opinion. 3 years ago alsmot none of these girls had a phone, therefore she had to show up somewhere to get noticed. Nowadays they send 10 to 15 same sms to 15 different receipients and at least 1 or 2 will always get into the net. They rather let the salary go and instead they can go out whenever they want, dancing every day from 8pm at the silver pole is not what they are made for. After all the majority are lazy cnuts and they rather let 8k baht per month go to get their freedom. Many of the freelancers in the clubs are former pole standers (i don't consider that dancing) who enjoy their freedom! Thank god Thailand has loosers like us who make them earn a fortune with no effort for work and real rules applying their business life!

If at least the overpaying would stop so that these girls need to show at least some effort! A girl I know has a regular who pays her 4500 every night! I wanna crash his scull so bad, fucking price destroyers. Another girl, a real hottie from a famous gogo bar went to a dude and told him, "today me hab customer, you gib me 80,000 baht i for 2 week only you" He payed upfront and has seen her once! Well deserved! Too many fuckheads these days, leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks, I can't stand these loosers anymore who come here out of desperation and destroy the entire market!

You say you can t stand these losers anymore CT.And want to crush their fucking skulls. Sounds like you are in the wrong business and havent found your calling yet. Well vote with your feet and get out rather than complain about the people who are getting what they want out of the scene,ie, the girls and the customer. They earned their money in their own time, so its none of mine or your business how much they spend. Free will and all that.

The "lazy cunt" girls are doing what any of us would do in a business deal, secure the best deal possible.

I ve been quoted stupid prices sometimes, but once the girl knows your not naive and desperate then we agree on a reasonable price for both parties. So the assumption that these guys are fucking it up for everyone doesnt hold true in my case and many peoples from what I can gauge.

Every cloud has a silver lining...its good for the economy, more money to spend for these girls. I guess you could look at these overpayers as doing something positive. :D

so there are 48 bars, each employing say 25 girls, thats a total of 1200 girls, out of how many million females between age of 18 and 28?

And it's the fault of overpaying tourists there are less stunners?

Hmmmm

DOG

I am the first to admit I know uck fall about the bar scene but I wonder why guys go there when there is so much better on offer elswhere. Is it laziness or fear of rejection. I have had some really sweet girls in LOS and all of them came without baggage or a price tag.

The "lazy cunt" girls are doing what any of us would do in a business deal, secure the best deal possible.

Damn right. And allow me to add: with the least bit of effort.

We are in opposite camps here, no? The girls wants as much as possible for the least bit of effort (preferably none) Whileas the punter wants the most bang for his bucks and preferably not spending any bucks at all.

Personally, I couldn`t care less if some punters overpay the girls, more power to them. And if that spoils the market for expats or anyone else, I couldn`t care less. Likewise if a punter gets a free ride... Fine with me.

CT, BGs in PTY not having cell phones 3 years ago? That`s a new one to me anyway. :)

cheers

hn

"...Personally, I couldn`t care less if some punters overpay the girls, more power to them. And if that spoils the market for expats or anyone else, I couldn`t care less. Likewise if a punter gets a free ride... Fine with me..."

Problem is, it fucks it up for everyone...higher prices may mean less tourists=less customers=less money for the whores...personnally, I don't really believe that over paying gets you a better performance from them because they think you are "jai dee." Like any service worker, they either do their job well or they don't.

Archived