Harder To Find Real Hotties?

ChristianTroy

Yea, we all know what sort of fine upstanding successful businessmen the Pattaya bar scene attracts!:crazy:

But your bars must be different.

I get my knowledge from having spent a lot of time in Thailand. Visit regularly and lived there for over a year. I know lot's of people who have lived there for many years and we talk endlessly about it like most farangs do when they are not shagging. Of course I do read the message boards a lot to try keep up on things.

Does that make me an expert? Hell no! Like the saying goes, the more you understand Thailand, the less you know!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CT your right and that's the exact reason i dont really post anymore unless it's about logitics,hotels or food...i find things very one sided on here so i do more reading and less answering it's safe that way cause then i dont find myself on the defence all the time from people who live and die for everything thai....the only reason i'm answering this is because i've met you and found you to be a real kool guy and wanted to express that to the members here....take care

...so I just tried to say

" Dont think to mut." :grin:

I know what you have said :) I quoted you :)

Like it, hate it or feel entertained what I am saying. I want this board to have another tone because I think after all it is still the best board of it's kind! Like Shaw said, he isn't posting anymore he got terribly bashed and even censored for ASKING "what if all thai girls would be trustworthy" He gets bashed and others who don't even ask that - who say that if a GTG gets money support from her farang husband/boyfriend she is a hooker, nobody is protesting! I think it is pretty inflammatory and some posters here have card blanches because they have met many people including the mods before. There is insulting, bashing, mocking, mobbing, laughing, disrespect and judging on this board a lot. I wonder why? If someone feels upset by reading posts of a board character he must be a lucky person if this is his own problem imo. I just don't get it, when I come to this board it is part of my free time program, why would I need conflicts in my free time? Why people aren't trying to get a long with each other? How is it that someones opinion is by default negative and he expects the worst? I am sure Zombie can say something about this kind of behavior. For those who repeatedly try to discredit me and think they could silence me... my real life goes on and if you haven't noticed it is impossible to silence me, the more you say I will say twice as much. It is not going to be me who is tired in the end :)

Bottomline

For a couple of month we basically have 5 different topics in 500 different posts because the N00bs get silencend, I would be glad to read posts with more variety and I would be glad that people don't get bashed when they start thinking out of the box!

Yea, we all know what sort of fine upstanding successful businessmen the Pattaya bar scene attracts!:crazy:

Do we really know? Do YOU really know? There are bar owners who had low class jobs before like a surgeon, a dentist, a lawyer, ceo of a NY broker company, 2 teachers, an irish TV announcer and others...

All of them including myself have learned something substantial and made money before, otherwise none would be able to buy a bar and live in another country! (From Nothing comes Nothing) I assume (no offense intended) You've made that statement because you think it must be like that. It is appealing, maybe not well honored because of the prudeness and double standards of people but after all it is just a bar who caters horny men, therefore a very smart business because men never stop being horny. :grin: The customers from bars are between 18 to 80+, they come from all kind of countries and all kind of social classes in one word they are "men".

Like the saying goes, the more you understand Thailand, the less you know!

Yeah, because people come with a pre-made opinion and see it is not like that! It is only important to know what you need to know and what you want to know. Nobody needs to be an expert as long as he is getting along. If you live 50 years in your own country you will know a lot about it but you won't be an expert either, there are always things you don't know. I don't like this saying because it is supposed to create a mystery which doesn't exist.

CT, don't quit and don't worry about anything...i know why folks are the way they are but i'm not going to post about it...i learned early on...i keep most of my thoughts to myself. I just try help out others if i can...be nice and avoid grief. Some just can't help seeking conflict, it's in their nature etc etc etc

I look forward to meeting you in person. Don't worry and let it wash over you and forget.

What I was trying to say in my phoneticized Thai was is everyone getting is abit too serious.( you and a phalanx of other posters included) But no worries- Mai mee phan ha.

It all just enterntainment and we all live in our own realities,priorities etc etc.

I still disagree about the barfine/bar concept though and have been throgh this before but no big deal. If bars owners had nothing to do with helping provide girls sell themselves then why not just abolish the barfine and keep them all in the bar See what I mean?- reasonable preception .-hard to ratinally refute-

I think some bar owners simply dont want to see themselves in this light.

My perception/perspective no worries have a nice day. :grin:

All cool Jitagawn.

One word to the whole bar fine / bar / bar owner thing and those who called it pimping!

I guess you won't find any bar owner beeing happy with that term, because pimping is a sex crime under all jurisdictions! I am no criminal!!

A pimp finds clients for prostitutes and engages them in prostitution in order to profit from their earnings.

Bar owners don't profit from the girls after barfine earnings. It is in fact a 2 in one business. While the bar owners sell drinks, the hookers sell themselves. My profit comes from the drinks and the lady drinks, in order to have girls dancing I am paying salaries. If I would call myself a pimp... a real pimp would put a bullet to my brain for bringing shame on his profession! :)

Archived