Harder To Find Real Hotties?

ChristianTroy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should live her and get more involved into the nightlife behind the scenes, you might change your views :)

I am also never talking about Thailand, I am talking about Pattaya, remember when you described THE OTHER PATTAYA, not the TOURIST GHETTOS that I am running my business in? How could you and me have possibly the same views. I love these places that you call a GHETTO. I am young, I am having fun and I am making money, I love whores, I love food and I love to drink, you might be a couple of years older and left that all behind you already, there is absolutely no reason for trying to be nosy on almost all of my posts, remember you have been young before not such a long time ago.

..and please tell me why you disagree? Where you get your "behind the scenes knowledge" from. I got mine from actually being in the business and at least once a month there is a group of bar owners who is sitting together to share their experiences. You might want to consider that what I am saying is based on facts, since it is the cyberspace you have no reason to believe anything I say, since you are visiting Thailand regularly you have the chance to find it out by yourself and visit me, or at least care to explain why you disagree.

I said that to a couple of posters before, and I am not tired to say it again. At this board people getting too personal, they judge a character and not the post. You are one of them, even when you at least care to choose your words better than the most. Why in gods name do you guys who are older and allegedly wiser than me do that? Why aren't you guys just contributing what you believe in instead of calling a board member by his name and trying to put your opinion of his? Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and if there is no common denominator .... so what? What's the purpose of that? I once met a board member coincidentally in a bar, he was judging ALL of my posts, whatever I said he disagreed even when he agreed before I said it. He was a real prick. We hung out 3 days and loads of fun until we started talking about this board and realized who we are and that we have history. We were laughing our asses off and kept on having fun together for an entire week!

Bust & Doc

I see, agree and understand what you are saying! Doc i assume I understand what your are implying. I know I sound arrogant sometimes, I agree and sometimes on purpose, especially when someone starts twisting posts, ignoring the major part of a post. I am not aware that I am the one starting it! Everyone reads post different, in a different tone in a different mood like the OP intended to deliver his message! Put on top of that that English isn't really my strong suit and it takes me chapters to describe something you can explain in 2 words :)

Sledgehammer? Me? I don't think so, I am not attacking people first. I did once with OH but only because it was him who told me to speak my mind, I thought he would take it differently, I was wrong about that!

Arrogance in real life is something I pretend to be and there is a simple explanation for that, when you do that business i did before and the business I do now the people know you and everybody wants to be your friend or the first shoulder tapper. I hate these people and since I can't be rude to them because I would loose business I am "accidentally" ignore them or pretend to be busy! That is arrogant. If it sounds like that on this board I would appreciate how to choose my words to deliver the message in an appropriate way. Lecture me! Doc Thai, if I remember correctly it was you who hit me trice with a sledgehammer and you accused me for something which wasn't true or not part of my business!, I am not saying that to start a fight with you, I am pointing that out because you think I am a rude prick which I am not and therefore you thought you can attack me out of the blue. I remember when I offered you to sell the PSP and never heard back from you, I found that very rude to get no answer, 2 days later you were trying to bash me that I am a respectless prick towards the girls and stuff like that. People are mocking me because I respect the girls too much and I try to understand what is behind their mask. Seems my language sucks so much that I can't even make this clear without offending someone.

Fact is, the more individual posters fight with each other, the more new people will be scared to post their REAL opinion. That's why I am always busy in topics when someone gets bashed. I really dont care if someone likes me or hates me or doesn't agree, all fine, when it turns into attacks int is counter productive to get more opinions because many people are afraid to say what they really think! Thats not good!

my 2 satang!

Arrogance in real life is something I pretend to be and there is a simple explanation for that, when you do that business i did before and the business I do now the people know you and everybody wants to be your friend

Now that is arrogance.

I doubt for one minute I would ever wish to be your friend, this is not to say I dislike you as a person per se.

You assume that in the business you are in, I use the word "in" very loosely since your proposed project is not even off the ground yet, everyone looks up to you, I am sorry to shatter your illusions but very few people do.

In your future role of not being a pimp, you seem to take great pride in the fact that you will be employing 71 girls in the industry and have the dillusion that you are doing this country some service.

Currently, the company I work for, employs over 600 Thai's in Home Office on a permanent basis, we have approx 10,000 craftsmen across various ongoing projects in Thailand. The site accomidation does have schools and hospitals so families can be together and looked after. So for every 1 of your whores I have 150 families.

I admit, you do a job and offer a service, but don't be so dissilusioned to think you are special.

You assume that in the business you are in, I use the word "in" very loosely since your proposed project is not even off the ground yet, everyone looks up to you, I am sorry to shatter your illusions but very few people do.

Mekong, the bar I will open is bar #2. I am already owning a pretty well known a bar with 5 other people, each of us has the same percentage of shares, that makes me an owner equal to the others + I provide people with farang food on walking street with 2 food stands, very good location, trust me, those who eat farang food from a food stand at walking street eat my food!

I am not standing in the middle of walking street asking for attention, I never went with the board members to my bar, except with 3judy3 and I haven't told him it was mine! :) I am not telling which my bar is on this board for probably understandable reasons, and I am not changing my poster name to German Dog just to cover my tracks I left on this board before!

The people DO know me because they know my partners who doing this for 6 years and longer, many trying to USE the new guy (me) to get closer to them and many don't see me as the new guy, just the guys who knows about the girls in the bar and the guys who is supposed to give them freebies!

In your future role of not being a pimp, you seem to take great pride in the fact that you will be employing 71 girls in the industry and have the dillusion that you are doing this country some service.

This is the kind of twisting I don't like! You are smarter than that, you know I have never said I would do the country a service so why you project it that way? You wanna make a point, do it, don't invent stuff like that! I am doing a service to myself and the customers and 71 girls (76 + service girls) is actually a pretty good amount to make sure the customers find what they are looking for!

I admit, you do a job and offer a service, but don't be so dissilusioned to think you are special.

I don't feel special (I AM JUST A BLOKE) and I never said or implied something else. It is the way people treat me to get something from me. Wasn't that pretty clear when I said I pretend to ignore them?

Some people here give me the impression that I had to apologize for making money and having a good life, I won't, I am aware that it pisses some people off and exactly that is why I am not posting the name of my bar or what kind of degree I have, if I would do that at least 30 people would pass out. It is enough for me to know who I am. In the last 5 weeks or so there has been round about 60 false accusations and when I have pointed that out there was usually never an answer or an apology! That is arrogant where I come from, it is not arrogant from me when you have over read that I already own a bar and it is not arrogant when I block people who want to be my friends to get something for free!

You haven't read the entire thing but have already judged me! Answer to yourself why! No let me answer it for you "because you wanted to!"

Phom, sia jai, an nee pa sa thai reak wa a rai krab? :dunno:

Phom put Thai mai dai! leaw kun la? Kun pood pa sa thai dai mai? Phom rean pa sa thai ma sam dean leaw.

Chuay pood mai eak krang na krab??? Mai khao jai krab. :( Phom yak fik pa sa thai! :crazy: jon dtong yum dtua eng ben dai kae nai? Hai ben bai dtaam tee koo-ee gun wai kop duay kwaam por-jai hai roo seuk dee dtor gun. Riak "kid maak gern bai" - Yang kong dtong done rang gae dtong ton yoo gap ni-sai yae-yae :alert: Ter beau mai tee yung yorm hai kon mai dai kwaam????? :dunno:

Pa-yaa-yaam tuk tai gup ter, Pa-yaa-yaam pi-soot, mai hen waa ter ja mong baang ler-ee dtae mai ker-ee tor jai. :grin:

mai nae jai gup ta tee dtae roo wa me kwarm mai :idea:

Gor bpaak man mai meuan jai poot bpai man gor tao nan - Mai pen rai. :neener:

[color:gray]PS. for those who really speak thai please let me know if I have ordered a car or something[/color]

Archived