What to do after a few days of sex?

scott808

Vintage Kwai

Excellent links. Ta.

I see that there's some good stuff coming up. 9th March has the Sibelius's Karelia Suite and Tchaikovsky's 1st. Fab. And all for only 200 baht.

For those in town this week may be worth missing Gullivers on Friday. There's Beethoven's 5th for a measly 200 baht. Also repeated on Sat!

:D :thumbup:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Took me a short while to realize it, but there is a lot more to the place than just whores...though the whores are great! Try taking one out and getting to know her, so you can really understand her...God I can't believe I can type that shit with out cracking up laughing...

Good to see the board members becoming sensitive to the needs and wants of the lovely Thai lady.

Inside every Thai lady is a mind that needs to be nourished and loved!

Now that I've said that, my darling, lovely Thai lady, bend over and onk-onk like the pig your are... :grin:

Only kidding...or am I??? :confused:

Half a litre in and I don't fookin' care...-8C according to my ForcastFox browser plugin. Fighting the urge to junp in the car and go to the bar. But I know there is nothing for me there.

However, a nice SMS from my "little chicky" to warm my heart this evening (AM in Bangers). Good enough for nice dreams.

Cheers,

SD

Archived