Normal thai girl, not hooker

scott808

.....I will emphatically say this this and u can take it as gospel. Your girl is not a "normal" Thai girl. NO THAI CHICK THAT GETS INVOLVED IN AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH A FARANG IS A "NORMAL" THAI GIRL! I don't give a shit if she has a uni degree from Chula and has Khunying as a title. If she is involved with a farang then she is not a "normal" Thai woman because the farang is not from her society. "NORMAL" Thai women involve themselves with Thai men that meet certain cultural and social criteria. Anything outside of that is an aberration. Period.....

Absolute crap. A close friend of mine married his Thai wife who he met at his hotel in 1988. She was a receptionist who came from a very NORMAL middle class Thai background. He was the first and only farang she ever went out with. I dated her friend for quite a while and we could have married' date=' in fact I often wish we had. She too came from a very NORMAL middle class family. When she eventually did marry, to a Thai, I attended her wedding and her father at one point came up to me, patted me on the back and gave me a look which just said "bad luck son, that could have been you".

[/quote']

JJ you're such wnaker, do you remember the King's daughter # 1.

You're an opressed homosexuel, although you didn't ask this time if we got our dicks hard.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My boy u are so lucky JJsushi is recovering from an illness and thus has enormous amounts of time to peruse the forum!!

Now let's put things in perspective about GTG's BG's and such terms u see bandied about here.

I will emphatically say this this and u can take it as gospel. Your girl is not a "normal" Thai girl. NO THAI CHICK THAT GETS INVOLVED IN AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH A FARANG IS A "NORMAL" THAI GIRL! I don't give a shit if she has a uni degree from Chula and has Khunying as a title. If she is involved with a farang then she is not a "normal" Thai woman because the farang is not from her society. "NORMAL" Thai women involve themselves with Thai men that meet certain cultural and social criteria. Anything outside of that is an aberration. Period.

Your girl can be a "GTG" which means she is not a hooker or involved in the P4P scene but she is not "normal" by Thai standards.

Others may disagree with my strict definition but can assure u they are quite delusional if they believe otherwise.

So with all of that being said don't get yourself caught up in silly classifications as many others do. Those who do do are generally ego driven Frodo's who moved on from BG's and have a relationship with a non-p4P Thai chick(truly comical' date=' the ego boost a guy can get from being with a non-hooker).

So your chick may not be the "perfect" Thai chick but then again your not the "perfect" guy yourself if ur slumming around in the P4P scene, yet u guys may be "perfect" for each other.

JJsushi keeps it simple, GTG, BG, hi-so, blah. . . blah. . . blah; it's all pussy to me.

[/quote']

JJ Change your name to COLOSTOMY

You are full of Shite!

LOL!!! Your actually using a word that u don't even understand. I know what ur attempting to say but ur using the wrong term.

Brilliant response only if u knew what the hell u were talking about!

Try again my friend!

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

.....I will emphatically say this this and u can take it as gospel. Your girl is not a "normal" Thai girl. NO THAI CHICK THAT GETS INVOLVED IN AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH A FARANG IS A "NORMAL" THAI GIRL! I don't give a shit if she has a uni degree from Chula and has Khunying as a title. If she is involved with a farang then she is not a "normal" Thai woman because the farang is not from her society. "NORMAL" Thai women involve themselves with Thai men that meet certain cultural and social criteria. Anything outside of that is an aberration. Period.....

Absolute crap. A close friend of mine married his Thai wife who he met at his hotel in 1988. She was a receptionist who came from a very NORMAL middle class Thai background. He was the first and only farang she ever went out with. I dated her friend for quite a while and we could have married' date=' in fact I often wish we had. She too came from a very NORMAL middle class family. When she eventually did marry, to a Thai, I attended her wedding and her father at one point came up to me, patted me on the back and gave me a look which just said "bad luck son, that could have been you".

[/quote']

Everything u just posted proves and supports absolutely NOTHING!!Your argument is completely devoid of anything substantial. U only list a girls middle class background, her job and where she met ur friend. Dude u can do way better and actually provide me with something more credible from which to engage u. Come on think Frodo! :elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

[/quote']

JJ you're such wnaker, do you remember the King's daughter # 1.

You're an opressed homosexuel, although you didn't ask this time if we got our dicks hard.

Goodness gracious are we resorting to open (shock. . .gasp. . .horror) FLAMING so early in the game!?!

Honestly what type of response are u even attempting to obtain from me or anyone? Perhaps ur just so outraged by my post and ur little dick got so hard that u just could not control urself?

Let me help with ur example of #1. Normal? I doubt it it. Lost her titles because she married a FARANG and a "COMMONER". Upset the family and lived in a foreign land for about 25yrs until her divorce. Do u think that is what her family wanted her to do? I doubt it. Goes totally against the norms of someone in her status and position. I wouldn't exactly call that a "normal" Thai girl example and ur smoking crack for even thinking that example supports ur argument. That is actually the worst example anyone can use.

Use ur intelligence next time around instead of ur silly outrage and desire to insult.

BTW- Did u mean to state that I am a "repressed" homosexual because I fail to see how being "oppressed" gives any weight to your insult. Then again how does ones' sexuality have any bearing on this discussion? Geez where do u guys come from?

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

"...JJ you're such wnaker, do you remember the King's daughter # 1..."

Normally I'd be inclined to agree with the first part of that sentence...but...Wasn't she sort of shunned for marring a farang? Did she lose her royal title as a result? I forget, heard both stories on this. Was later sort of brought back into the family.

In any case, I sort of see JJ's point here (holy shit, who said that?) I mean in any society, it is the norm to sort of "stick with yourt own" At least the majority seem to more less do that. Sometimes the differences between the different ethnic groups aren't so pronounced, so maybe we don't notice it when it happens. It does happen in many aspects of Thai society (Thais marrying farangs), but I don't think it is the norm yet. Hence I see his point...er think I do anyway...part of it.

For the guys who marry Thai women, don't you notice the hairy eyeball you get from *some* Thais in *certain* social settings? I tend to think this is because to *these people* it is not the "norm" Hence of course, their problem.

Additionally, some have told me that a farang is only accepted in Thai society to the level his wife's status takes him to. Have also been told marrage to a farang can make *certain* families look lower/bad depending on the farang's social standing (marry a ditch digger bad, marry the wealthy son of a wealty Business man or polititician, good)...no ideas on this, or how true, but worthy of discussion I suppose.

"...You're an opressed homosexuel, although you didn't ask this time if we got our dicks hard..."

I am standing by to rule on this one. Let me know when! :)

Ofcourse Thai girls who marry foreigners are abnormal. They deviate from the normal in numbers. What that has to do in a thread about 'GTG' is beyond me.

So any one who doesn't fall into the largest bracket of a statisticians figures is abnormal?

Hmmm...I'll have to think on that.

Ok, maybe time to define some terms? The OP stated "NORMAL TG, Not a hooker." True, the Norm/average TG IS NOT a hooker (only a minority are), like wise, only a minority (maybe an increasing number) of TGs marry Farangs...hence Not the norm.

On a slightly related note, I can remember when many TGs didn't even want to sit next to a strtange farang on the bus or BTS, they would move away for fear someone would think you were with them...niot sure what that really has to do with anything, yet I feel it is somehow relevent...

Not from what many have told me. My Thai teacher here is about late 50's, she said in "her day" they would move away from farangs, because the only girls you saw with farangs were *usually* bar girls. And even if they weren't, people would think they (the girl)was (a bar girl).

She added that if you were seen holding hands with a boy, Thai or farang, and word of it got back to your family, there would have been hell to pay. That was a long time back and times changed since then...but we are off topic :) Sorry :)

Archived