Normal thai girl, not hooker

scott808

NO THAI CHICK THAT GETS INVOLVED IN AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH A FARANG IS A "NORMAL" THAI GIRL!

Since you've used quotation marks I assume you wanted to say "normal in the way other thai people are looking at her" and not that she is an abnormal girl!

The majority of the thai population is still very old fashioned (tradional) and a farang as a member of their family is not what they pray for! The major amount of thais are racists most likely because they don't know any farangs personally!

There is one litte example about a sweet little dek serv girl, she looks like the personification of innocence, she is extremely polite and she is one of the sweetest things I have seen in my entire life, she works at "The Sea A Gogo" and therefore you should believe she is cool with farangs. We went after hours to an isaan restaurant 20 minutes away from Pattaya, only thais there and I was the only farang. After eating I was tired and I was leaning my head on her shoulder (nothing special since we usually make out in front of people in her bar)

She said "CT, not do - it no nice for thai people"

Thai rak Thai and many farangs are getting a hard time with thai families who disagree with the relationship.

I think that's what he was trying to say!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, displays of public affection are frowned upon between Thais...holding hands is the limit....a TG shouldn't visit her mans home alone with him...etc etc. No public affection is allowed between Thais.

Whilst many ignore these rules now due to western influences, it's still common amongst the middle classes and TGs can get in serious trouble if they break these rules and their parents find out.

NOTHING to do with farangs.

CT, your girl was being a GOOD TG whilst amongst other Thais.

Lets not forget, many middle class TGs like farang men and would like to have a farang husband....they don't like Thai men and their behaviour, being sexist, controlling and totally unfaithful. The problem is many western men are the same...

[After eating I was tired and I was leaning my head on her shoulder (nothing special since we usually make out in front of people in her bar)

She said "CT, not do - it no nice for thai people"

I think you'll find that was more to do about manners than anything. Similar to using a tooth pick and not covering your mouth. Basic table etiquette. :nono:

NO THAI CHICK THAT GETS INVOLVED IN AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH A FARANG IS A "NORMAL" THAI GIRL!

Since you've used quotation marks I assume you wanted to say "normal in the way other thai people are looking at her" and not that she is an abnormal girl!

The majority of the thai population is still very old fashioned (tradional) and a farang as a member of their family is not what they pray for! The major amount of thais are racists most likely because they don't know any farangs personally!

I notice that Jews prefer to marry Jews because of their faith and cultural traditions and Black Americans prefer Black Americans does that make them "racist"? Could it not simply be a preference based on culture and identity? Does preservation of identity make u a racist or is it

the belief that one race is superior to others?

Whilst many ignore these rules now due to western influences, it's still common amongst the middle classes and TGs can get in serious trouble if they break these rules and their parents find out.

NOTHING to do with farangs.

Lets not forget, many middle class TGs like farang men and would like to have a farang husband....they don't like Thai men and their behaviour, being sexist, controlling and totally unfaithful.

I see u like to throw this "middle class Thai" classification around quite a bit.

Naturally u cannot support ur musings with scientifically measured fact so I will assume u are merely using anecdotal information.

What makes the middle class so distinct in your mind that you have to continually reference them?

Is it because u think they are conservative and more traditional than the other classes or are they more liberal in their views and willingness to break from traditional values?

Where is ur middle class from? Bangkok or the provinces? North or South? Which ethnic group of Thais do they comprise? Are u strictly speaking of middle class in an economic sense?

You see the majority of Thais are not in the middle class in the terms of the classical definition comprising of skilled professionals with a high standard of living. A large percentage of the middle class I believe reside in Bangkok and other urban centers. My figures could be off but BKK contributes roughly 35-40% to the economy; 80% of the populace live outside of BKK and around 60% of the populace are involved in agriculture.

So with that being said, why do u state "Whilst many ignore these rules now due to western influences, it's still common amongst the middle classes"?

Are u saying that the other classes are more loose in their traditions and are influenced more by Western culture? If so then u are speaking about the MAJORITY of Thais. This can then mean that Thailand as a whole is not that traditional anymore and they welcome Western values and influences? The majority of Thais with less education and a lower standard of living are therefore very progressive?

Personally, I think your not even sure why u consistently reference the "middle class". Maybe it sounds good to u or maybe u have had some small interaction with Thais on that level and have extrapolated it to suit your opinions.

Why do u say many "middle class" TG's would like to have a farang husband? What leads u to believe such a statement? Do farangs have open access to these middle class women u speak of and vice versa? Were these "middle class" women u speak of involved with farang men? Were they burned by Thai men? please do share ur experiences with them.

I would say anecdotally that it is lower class TG's that would prefer a farang husband because they may view the farang as a expedient way to rise economically; not middle class chicks.

I know hi-so Thai chicks that were educated in the West that prefer farangs over Thai men (particularly those not educated in the West). their rationale has more to do with a "lifestyle" based on certain freedoms rather than fidelity of their mate.

Would love to read your responses on this and not the generic template of drivel that has been in ur last couple of posts in this thread

Nice little thread.

I think the OP wanted to know if the girl he was talking with on the net was GTG or not. And yes, some GTG marry Farang, some GWG marry Blacks, some GJG marry Christians, and on and on, happens all the time, but maybe not statistically significant enough for JJ to call them Normal, or Good. But, Thai girls who have nothing to do with p4p seen do marry Farangs, it happens.

As for this guys real estate agent taking him to the P4P seen, well I believe, that most GTG will not talk to you about it, or take you to it, and if you bring it up more than once may not even talk to you ever again.

I know hi-so Thai chicks that were educated in the West that prefer farangs over Thai men (particularly those not educated in the West). their rationale has more to do with a "lifestyle" based on certain freedoms rather than fidelity of their mate.

And what makes you think that all Thais educated in the West are Hi-So?

I know quite a few western educated Thai's, my wife included, and not one of them would describe themselves as Hi-So, just middle class.

And what makes you think that all Thais educated in the West are Hi-So?

I know quite a few western educated Thai's, my wife included, and not one of them would describe themselves as Hi-So, just middle class.

U quote my post yet your response clearly displays that u don't even have a farking clue as to what was written. There is a thing called "reading comprehension" and u are failing quite miserably my boy!

I never used the term "ALL" or any other absolute. I said "I know" as in I know personally. No different than ur use of the term when u say u "know" educated thais including ur wife. For that matter i never even implied that only western educated Thais were hi-so. How u conjured that one is a mystery to me.

I specifically used hi-so as well as I did low class in my examples as a contrast to the "middle class" references being made.

Do I really need to explain this basic stuff to u? Run my post with your response by your western educated Thai wife and maybe she will enlighten u!

Look here homey ur embarrassing yourself and displaying ur ignorance with comments that are devoid of any type of salient thought.

Is it my posts that burn u up or is it that JJsushi simply gets your dick hard? :elephant::elephant:

I think a lot of the "GTGS" I've met online had/have an ulterieve motive. Some want to practice ENglish skills/share ideas, some want to meet a farang. Others are just out looking for a good time, in a rebellion away from family and friends...nothing wrong with any of it.

I have met 2 TGs I would say were upper class on line, both very nice, both were educated and from good families. One said flat out she did want sex (fat one :( )the other was definitely looking for a relationship, and she wanted to go to school in SFO. BOTH said their parents would kill them if they knew what they were doing. One had a bit of explaining to do when I called and her mother heard her speaking English.

In Hind sight, I wish I had persued the one girl.

Ofcourse Thai girls who marry foreigners are abnormal. They deviate from the normal in numbers. What that has to do in a thread about 'GTG' is beyond me.

So any one who doesn't fall into the largest bracket of a statisticians figures is abnormal?

Hmmm...I'll have to think on that.

Yes. In Norway of all the women I have met, two have been married to black people. Nothing wrong with them, they just deviated from the normal.

To make a point that Thai women dating white men is not normal is a no news statement. To draw conclusions about them other than they differ from the norm on what ethnicity they marry would be iffy.

Archived