Normal thai girl, not hooker

scott808

Hmmmm, my dear JJ, whilst you like to appear to be one of the self proclaimed experts on this board, i would suggest that sometimes your posts aren't very helpful...this is one of those occasions.

The implied suggestion within your previous dirge is that any TG who has a relationship with a foreigner is somehow 'abnormal' in cultural terms, this is simply bollox. The contemporary culture is quite different from the past. Sure, a lot of parents of TGs can appear to be quite racist and view foreigners with suspicion, but they have a reason for that.

So dig away with your personal attacks/suggestions and not so subtle references to my posts, but i live here, spend most of my time with Thais, know the culture extremely well. You don't. You have some warped and by the sounds of it, bitter personal feelings towards TGs and maybe even women in general. This appears to have affected your ability to write accurately on matters involving members of the opposite sex. Such a statement as 'it's all pussy to me' says so much about you and none of its good! Do you really believe such a view of women is healthy?

So, if you would be so kind, try sticking to topics you can help others with and avoid the rather pathetic digs at those you are clearly jealous of.

...and one more thing, classification has its purpose, whilst i agree labelling can sometimes be unreliable, it can also be helpful to aid understanding in others and keeps things simple.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmmm, my dear JJ, whilst you like to appear to be one of the self proclaimed experts on this board, i would suggest that sometimes your posts aren't very helpful...this is one of those occasions.

The implied suggestion within your previous dirge is that any TG who has a relationship with a foreigner is somehow 'abnormal' in cultural terms, this is simply bollox. The contemporary culture is quite different from the past. Sure, a lot of parents of TGs can appear to be quite racist and view foreigners with suspicion, but they have a reason for that.

So dig away with your personal attacks/suggestions and not so subtle references to my posts, but i live here, spend most of my time with Thais, know the culture extremely well. You don't. You have some warped and by the sounds of it, bitter personal feelings towards TGs and maybe even women in general. This appears to have affected your ability to write accurately on matters involving members of the opposite sex. Such a statement as 'it's all pussy to me' says so much about you and none of its good! Do you really believe such a view of women is healthy?

So, if you would be so kind, try sticking to topics you can help others with and avoid the rather pathetic digs at those you are clearly jealous of.

...and one more thing, classification has its purpose, whilst i agree labelling can sometimes be unreliable, it can also be helpful to aid understanding in others and keeps things simple.

ZOMBIE,

What is it with u chaps that claim that I personally attack u or even presume that I know who u are as if ur some sort of board celebrity or have some signifigance?

Newsflash my boy unless u have changed ur handle(as countless have) I have no clue as to who a "zombienation" is nor can I recount any posts I have read of yours which would make u a distinct poster in my mind. Do u even think that JJSUSHI bothers to remember the countles numbers of board members? Your basically one of the muddling masses as far as I am concerned.You simply don't register. The more important thing is that u do know who JJSUSHI is and I have made an impression upon you either good or bad. LOL!!!

You must evidently have some personal grudge or axe to grind with me which is evident by your above response. Dude let it go, dozens over the years have come @ me with that sort of angle and failed, it is quite futile and a waste of energy.

Now aside from stating that you "live" in Thailand (which means squat in my book) and the quite obvious "Thai culture today is different than in the past"(isn't that always the case?); provide some sort of logical basis of why u disagree with me from which we can have a spirited debate. Please use your intelligence and leave out your false sense of indignation caused by a bruised ego.

Here is my gift to u so u don't feel singled out and so special. In case u didn't realize it, my posts pertain to mindsets not individual posters. Do ya feel better now?

:elephant::elephant::elephant:

First of all make sure she is really a girl, have you talked with her on the phone or on webcam already?

My friend and I made a fun profile on thailand friends and we already have a turkish guy willing to marry me and a norwegian guy giving me 10k baht for a deep throat!

Don't think about a lady you haven't even met. It is Thailand, even geeks can be men there! (I meant that in a non harsh way)

My boy u are so lucky JJsushi is recovering from an illness and thus has enormous amounts of time to peruse the forum!!

Now let's put things in perspective about GTG's BG's and such terms u see bandied about here.

I will emphatically say this this and u can take it as gospel. Your girl is not a "normal" Thai girl. NO THAI CHICK THAT GETS INVOLVED IN AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH A FARANG IS A "NORMAL" THAI GIRL! I don't give a shit if she has a uni degree from Chula and has Khunying as a title. If she is involved with a farang then she is not a "normal" Thai woman because the farang is not from her society. "NORMAL" Thai women involve themselves with Thai men that meet certain cultural and social criteria. Anything outside of that is an aberration. Period.

Your girl can be a "GTG" which means she is not a hooker or involved in the P4P scene but she is not "normal" by Thai standards.

Others may disagree with my strict definition but can assure u they are quite delusional if they believe otherwise.

So with all of that being said don't get yourself caught up in silly classifications as many others do. Those who do do are generally ego driven Frodo's who moved on from BG's and have a relationship with a non-p4P Thai chick(truly comical, the ego boost a guy can get from being with a non-hooker).

So your chick may not be the "perfect" Thai chick but then again your not the "perfect" guy yourself if ur slumming around in the P4P scene, yet u guys may be "perfect" for each other.

JJsushi keeps it simple, GTG, BG, hi-so, blah. . . blah. . . blah; it's all pussy to me.

JJ Change your name to COLOSTOMY

You are full of Shite!

.....I will emphatically say this this and u can take it as gospel. Your girl is not a "normal" Thai girl. NO THAI CHICK THAT GETS INVOLVED IN AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH A FARANG IS A "NORMAL" THAI GIRL! I don't give a shit if she has a uni degree from Chula and has Khunying as a title. If she is involved with a farang then she is not a "normal" Thai woman because the farang is not from her society. "NORMAL" Thai women involve themselves with Thai men that meet certain cultural and social criteria. Anything outside of that is an aberration. Period.....

Absolute crap. A close friend of mine married his Thai wife who he met at his hotel in 1988. She was a receptionist who came from a very NORMAL middle class Thai background. He was the first and only farang she ever went out with. I dated her friend for quite a while and we could have married, in fact I often wish we had. She too came from a very NORMAL middle class family. When she eventually did marry, to a Thai, I attended her wedding and her father at one point came up to me, patted me on the back and gave me a look which just said "bad luck son, that could have been you".

Archived