Mildly curious

Julian2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say she's just about perfect...or as near to it as i'm likely to find...i find it rather flattering that she loves me so much...imho she's a far better catch than i! I'll never understand what she sees in me...

"...On and on the accusations continue then a couple of weeks later its all forgotten. The Joys of Thai Women...."

Until the next time she wants to use them against you! :)

To the original poster...

As one who cannot let shit like this go, and lets it destroy him, take my advice here...forget it! You could I suppose ask her why she still has them, but then that may trigger a bigger shit storm than you want...and, if she ever finds anything from your passed will not let you forget it...so, let it go.

Definitely nothing I would like to find but also nothing to worry about. Everyone has a past and everyone deals with it differently. I wish I would have kept all the letters and pictures I have gotten in my life but stupidly I destroyed all of them in 1998. After regretting this I kept all pictures, movie tickets, panties :) and pictures, I have scanned the paper pictures and of course I have kept all digital pictures and copied them on all my computers external hard drives and my laptop. I will never destroy them and if there will be a girl who gets furious about it she is free to go, because that was the reason why I have destroyed them in 1998 and I will not allow a girl to erase my past again.

Thanks for the quality posts guys, my thoughts exactly.

My past is definitely not unblemished, an enthusiastic 'monger for years I consider myself extremely fortunate to be with this woman. No longer a girl, as I'm a long way short of being a boy, our lives are blissful and we conduct ourselves as mature adults on what could be our last chance for happiness as old age approaches.

I think a lot of us here can relate to that experience, and the questioning that goes along with it is rather trying.

Mrs Mekong: "Why do you still have pictures of your ex?"

Mekong: "I didn't know I still had them"

Mrs M "Don't Lie, you still love her not me"

M: "I am not lying, I just didn't realise they were still there"

On and on the accusations continue then a couple of weeks later its all forgotten. The Joys of Thai Women.

{sigh} Yup. Oh so, so true!

Have you ever been slapped for having an affair in one of her dreams (even tho you were not in real life having an affair)?

Cheers,

SD

Archived