She won't take any money

panadolsandwich

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now is the time to step away, dude. She's gonna put the big hurt on your sorry ass. See this one coming a mile away; she's been chummin you and it's all gonna turn out really really bad. :(

Yeah I suppose so. I'm fully expecting to get fucked over in some way or fashion, but it hasn't happened yet. I guess you could be right, now might be the time.

Anyhow, anything I give her won't be that much really in the scheme of things. It's fairly simple - if she asks for too much money - I drop her. As I say Singapore isn't that far away and I'm far from desperate - plenty of Asian girls here in Cairns.

In fact it's fairly laughable your comments CaptainPike - please no offense I do value your warning. It's just that she doesn't really have all that much leverage over me. I don't want to marry her. I just want a girl to have fun with. The moment it's not fun - she goes home.

At the moment things seem to be falling into place very well for me. The company is paying for the beachside house. I've got a large salary with virtually no expenses. I'm even looking into flying lessons on my breaks in order to mop up some of the cash (fixed wing then rotary). So if this turns out bad for me - I'll be sure to let you know.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived