She won't take any money

panadolsandwich

This is highly unusual I think. I give her money and she spends it very thriftily. She says it's my money, not hers! I can't get her to take any money!!!

She says I'm her boyfriend. I do love her - I've been with her now for about 7 months; although 3 months I've been travelling through Eastern Europe and Central America.

I feel very sad because I've been very unfaithful to her. I simply assumed due to the f*cking stereotype that she was doing the same. Turns out she wasn't. She was waiting for me! Man did I feel like a piece of shit when I found out.

I told her that I'd been with another girl (putting all sharp implements away). Turns out she knew anyway - sixth sense apparently. She was actually happy I told her because she felt I was an honest man.

Like taking the new ball up the hill into the wind, I persevered with attempting to give her money. I'd casually drop 1000 baht notes into her purse and deny any responsibility. She would either give it straight back or buy supplies for us (food, drink, toiletries etc.)

I'd like to apply the Avgas to the burnt orange V8, but this chick has really stumped me. She could easily be on the front cover of FHM. Maybe this is some weird reverse psychology bullshit - I'm really f*cking confused!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Odd, for sure..most TGs would kill you for such a misdemeanor....maybe she has a few secrets or agendas...odd.

Disagree,

My experience (albeit Very limited 555) is that the initial reaction can be exactly as indicated. All will stay calm and happy...never mentioned again......UNTIL you have an argument...could be 1 week ...could be 6 months....

THEN...and only then will you find out her true feelings about you rooting around....LOL...

Mark my words.....and let us know when it does happen....and it will

Cheers DS

Archived