She won't take any money

panadolsandwich

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also believe that pigs can fly and monkeys will be flying out of my butt shortly!

You say it is impossible right? There are no exceptions! ALL girls are fucked up cock sucking filthy whores, right? Please elaborate on what experience(s) you base that opinion?

Go with the flow, enjoy but be careful out there!

:yeahthat:

I also believe that pigs can fly and monkeys will be flying out of my butt shortly!

You say it is impossible right? There are no exceptions! ALL girls are fucked up cock sucking filthy whores' date=' right? Please elaborate on what experience(s) you base that opinion?

Go with the flow, enjoy but be careful out there!

:yeahthat:

No, I am not saying it is impossible. I am saying that most guys are too busy thinking with the wrong head to know the difference.

"She does not ask for money, fucks the shit out of me, and says she luv me too mutt. She must be different, I think I'll buy her a house in Issan. It was my idea so I never did the SiSaket Hwy like those other guys".

OH: >For some guys, it is the journey, not the destination...some guys love the long rough ride..<

Yup, you got it. the journey is certainly interesting, as long as you keep in mind that the destination is highly uncertain. But however grim the destination was for me at some stage, I still think the journey was worth it.

But I never built a whole house, just extended it to double in size....

Archived