She won't take any money

panadolsandwich

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
No word from OP.

That's because I ended up going upcountry with the girl to her parent's house up in Udon Thani at the time. There is internet up there, but it was so slow I only really used it for the bare essentials.

I've only just come back to Australia - about two weeks now.

Yes CT, it's the same girl, and it's surprising how long we've stayed together. We talk nearly every day, via Skype.

I did give her some money (15000 baht) when I left, and she did take it. I'm either going to get work in Asia, or else get her to come to Australia (I'm a mining engineer).

The time I spent in Udon was fantastic. Her family is pretty well off. Her Dad is a retired Doctor and village 'chief' (sorry I forget the right wording for this). I got to drive the family car around town - a brand new Honda CRV (which I took extreme care with!).

I mind the time when first got there I went for a look around the village on one of the family motorbikes. I was chased by kids like I was a movie star - or some alien being just stepping foot on earth. I was offered whiskey, and beer by curious locals - much to the later dismay of my girlfriend (I came back home plastered). My thai, if not my balance appears to improve after a few drinks!

Anyhow money hasn't really been an issue. I don't think she is being sponsored by anyone (except me!). The end of the story (for now) is that yes she has accepted money, but this is the complex bit: she never really asked for it.

Also we are in a relationship, and while I can easily afford to give her some money, I will.

Panadolsanger,

good for you mate. Well done.

I guess it gets back to the old.....exceptions prove the rule..... sorta shit.

Just get ready for all the "phrophets of doom" to come slinking out from under their rocks and start telling you how you're being scammed and taken for a ride....sad sick pathetic tossers....lol...

I wonder who'll be first?????? :grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes:

It wouldn't be hard to put a "short list" together.

Ignore it all and enjoy what you have.

Cheers DS

Thanks DS. I know I've been lucky.

I've had so much fun and good times with this girl - Living in her village - learning the Thai language, going to the market and learning Thai cooking. Joking with the Thai dudes in her village. Learning to ride a motorbike. Helping out on the farm. Feeding chickens. Watering plants.

Playing Songkran. Playing at the local waterfall in my underwear! Singing Karaoke.

"Feeding the chooks"....lol....

Wouldn't have thought you'd need to do that....55555

I'm just waiting for the next post where some "Tosser" tells you that one of those guys in the Vill you were hanging with, was actually her husband / boyfriend....LOL..

It's a monty to happen....

Ignore it all and enjoy what you've found....deep down they're only jealous....prolly couldn't even get a BJ in Wild Country waving a bunch of Grey ones...... :grinyes::grinyes::neener::grinyes::grinyes:

Well done Bro, I like to hear of stories like yours. It does happen and can happen. And when it does.....it's great.

ENJOY

:beer: DS....not so DC

Ah yes the local waterfall in the undies............know it well.

I was lucky enough to have 3 ladies in company at the time one of them possessing probably the biggest set of tits on a Thai girl you've ever seen. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Archived