She won't take any money

panadolsandwich

No, I am not saying it is impossible. I am saying that most guys are too busy thinking with the wrong head to know the difference.

"She does not ask for money, fucks the shit out of me, and says she luv me too mutt. She must be different, I think I'll buy her a house in Issan. It was my idea so I never did the SiSaket Hwy like those other guys".

I hear what you are saying, i just don't think that is what Panadols story stands for. Following his history has shown that he was trying to break free from her and many people including myself have told him so. This "relationship" is going on for 8 or 9 months now, the entire time he assumed she would be just one of those stereotypical girls. He wasn't second guessing it.

People usually want what they cannot have, when he was sitting in his condo with her day in and day out he was dreaming of breaking free and explore all the possibilities the nightlife has to offer and when he finally did it was her who wanted him more than ever because she couldn't have him for herself! It doesn't mean it is the real thing it just shows that both react very human and that indeed is a very good start because many BG vs Farang relationships aren't based on typical human behavior, they are based on crazy hormones and money!

A BG that is repeatedly rejecting money from a guy who is cheating on her big time has definitely a higher goal, I am not the one to judge to say what it might be she is after but usually a girl that is only after the money would take what she can get now. He is a butterfly, keep that in mind, she can't have him for himself, there is NO WAY that a girl has so much confidence and strategical quality that she rips off a guy who is cheating on her big time for half a year, if she had this confidence and bad intentions she would be out playing 3 guys at once but not the guy who has repeatedly shown her that he isn't interested in a serious relationship. What are her chances that the guy stops fucking others and turns exclusively to her with all the monetary support she is hoping for? If she wouldn't like him she wouldn't stick with him, she would find another guy who is drooling over her if it was money she is after!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was the highway? :neener:

As I said live fast, fuck hard and no regrets.

For me passion can linger for hours, days and, rarely, even weeks. But soon it is mere memory and no longer a feeling. Feelings are soon replaced by new adventures. Nonetheless I cherish the memories and thank each and every girl that made an extra effort for me to enjoy myself.

Thank God for Variety. It's the spice of life. I hope I have still LOT of time to "expand my horizons".

BTW you know that there's a life out of isaan hoes, lower Suk and Walking Street ?

:neener:

Ho hum,

Well I have a friend who is now starting the long and painful journey down the Sisaket highway for the first time.

He is one of those guys who should NEVER go to Thailand. He always falls in love with the Ho he meets and then ignores everything his buddies tells him and let's the girl walk all over him till things ultimately blow up. Pretty sad. He makes good money too so he is basically a Thai bargirls wet dream!

You know, after reading some of the things on this board I am starting to conclude that Thailand has become a place for people with more money than brains! Maybe it's time for me to move on?!

Archived