She won't take any money

panadolsandwich

Just get ready for all the "phrophets of doom" to come slinking out from under their rocks and start telling you how you're being scammed and taken for a ride....sad sick pathetic tossers....lol...

They're devious, these TGs. The one I know "pretended" to have a motocy accident while I was away, prolly so she could spend time off work with the Thai BF. When I returned, she pretended to be in pain, with fake tears and everything and even went as far as hobbling along on crutches. But I'm sure I caught her dancing in the back room out of the corner of my eye.

It was an Academy Award winning performance, but no TG can fool me.

She's such a scammer, she even had me take her to the hospital (of course the expensive private kind, not the locals one), where the doctor, who is likely her father, was in on it.

Good thing I was wise to this scam, thanks to this board. I told her to get fucked and it saved me B15k! Be careful out there boys.

:neener::cover::stirthepo:stirthepo:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no moral to the story - that is for sure.

I would however caution newcomers that it isn't as black and white as it may seem. The stereotypes are just that - stereotypes.

I assumed, based on the stereotype I had developed from reading this forum, that there was no way my Thai girl would be faithful to me. This was wrong.

Maybe I am an exception to the rule - I don't know.

"Glasshopper"....don't believe everything you read... some of "them" ARE different....certainly NOT all...but "some" are....you just have to be lucky I guess!!!

Just trust your own instincts....and don't listen to the BS of the.... "burnt out brigade"...

I'm really happy for you, that your experience is a positive one.

Hope it continues to make you happy.

ENJOY

Cheers DS....sometimes DC

I assumed, based on the stereotype I had developed from reading this forum, that there was no way my Thai girl would be faithful to me.

This board can be very useful and enlightening when you read it carefully! I have met awesome people on this board and none of them is a black and white painter! Some guys paint everything black because they have a chip in their shoulder. Others paint everything white because they haven't been burned or are new to this, the truth is ALWAYS a shade of grey. I usually listen to people who can reasonably explain the pros and cons!

I'm one lucky bastard alright!!! After taking an 18 month holiday, on reapplying for my old job (out of curiosity) - they offered me a 50% salary increase and a promotion from Senior Engineer to Mine Manager (with the promise that General Manager training will be the next step). Also an options deal that equates to a wheelbarrow full of cash if commodities even stay within 50% of what they are now.

A decade ago this would have been unheard of if you were not over fifty, but times have changed it seems. It's who you know. I'll be 33 this year and life is looking fairly sweet.

If I take the job I'll be getting my sweetheart to come to Australia. And so the saga continues...

But as "MY mate" Brian said.......always look on the bright side of life.... da dum....

[color:gray]

ct whistles[/color] *fi fi fu fu fu fu fu fu fi*

do doo' date=' do doo do doo do doo!!!!

Let me know if I can help any of you guys out. I'm fairly fucking flush at the mo!!![/quote']

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what has panadolsandwich ever done for us? :D

Archived