She won't take any money

panadolsandwich

Just get ready for all the "phrophets of doom" to come slinking out from under their rocks and start telling you how you're being scammed and taken for a ride....sad sick pathetic tossers....lol...

They're devious' date=' these TGs. The one I know "pretended" to have a motocy accident while I was away, prolly so she could spend time off work with the Thai BF. When I returned, she pretended to be in pain, with fake tears and everything and even went as far as hobbling along on crutches. But I'm sure I caught her dancing in the back room out of the corner of my eye.

It was an Academy Award winning performance, but no TG can fool me.

She's such a scammer, she even had me take her to the hospital (of course the expensive private kind, not the locals one), where the doctor, who is likely her father, was in on it.

Good thing I was wise to this scam, thanks to this board. I told her to get fucked and it saved me B15k! Be careful out there boys.

:neener::cover::stirthepo:stirthepo:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

Right you are dude! She is 100% scammer that one of yours! Best fake wound I've seen since El salvador and that fake lanbdmine accident the kid pulled just to get rich! But I digress...Wise of you to call her on it...amazing how she kept goiung, the crutches, the crying etc...she had a good act going, but us "experienced punters who kinow what we are doing" can spot that in a heart beat!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...The end of the story (for now) is that yes she has accepted money, but this is the complex bit: she never really asked for it..."

Key words here are didn't "really ask..." as in she didn't need to ask, as you just handed it over, and will continue to do so...this actually seems to be the case these days, the girls don't even have to ask...one question...if her family is so successful, why does she need your money/help?

Other than that, enjoy, only time will tell, and these days, no real way to tell who played who if anyone played at all...

Yes, like another poster used to say "...I come here (Pattaya) for the culture, I seldom go out...he was full of shit as well.

BTW, the culture is good here...better than I remember it and with low season, fewer shit heads...except for me of course...

I think we ran into his illegitimate Japanese sister Monday night. She was so drunk that that she was dancing with herself in a regular bar (i.e., not a disco), kept losing her shoes and kicking them across the floor, falling into my lap and the clincher was that she started fondling UAL and then stole his (Â¥900 :crazy: ) Corona! Her friend came over to apologize, but we were pissing ourselves laughing and cursing the fact that we both had to work the following day and could not take advantage of the situation. Her friend was way hot...

Mao would have been proud!

Cheers,

SD -- I think Mark wrote the copy for that website...

Just an update (probably should start a new thread).

Got the job in North Queensland - all expenses paid. Getting my girl to get the visa and get her pretty arse over here. Cairns is the top spot. Only four hours from Sillypore although yet to check that out!

Ways to keep her occupied while I do all the hard graft! That is what I'm trying to organise right now.

Archived