Obama fights back after PM attack

Julian2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed, there are extremists on both sides and they are creating even greater extremism as they become even more firmly entrenched. The entire situation is ridiculous.

I was angry, then depressed by it all...now i'm utterly apathetic...the future is obvious to all concerned, however those in power on both sides seem incapable of avoiding it...it's as if some individuals are seeking a 'final conflict' and running towards it with open arms. I despair at the total bullshit that has infested our daily lives...we are better than this, so why is it happening? Why is it allowed to continue and develop?

America is fucked, economically and politically. Even if you look at the alternatives post-Bush...there's nothing radical or inspiring...just sound bytes and bullshit to sway weak minds, of which there are sadly many it appears.

America needs a new vision.

Instead of setting themselves up to become the all-powerful, sole super-power, they need to become the soul superpower!

Seriously. How about a new mission. A war on poverty, ignorance and injustice that doesn't force people to adopt American ways and economic policies or give up their resources if they don't want to.

THe US has built up enough wealth and power to take on such a task and the world could be a much better place for it.

The problem is, the people in charge are deeply, deeply misguided and in many cases evil to the extreme.

America needs a revolution... the WORLD needs America to have a revolution.

Archived