Tawan Daeng Ramindra

Palatkik

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one in Ramkhamheng is not related afaik. You refer to the two opposite each other on Pattankan Road I think. Haven't been to those in a long time.

Yes, the Chong Nonsi BTS might be closest for the Rama 3 branch, albeit a long way a way.

No the one I am trying to locate in apparently in Ramindra area. The TV ad showed some of the same performers on stage including Bruce Gaston. I'm wondering if the beer is as good as at Rama 3 also? The TV ad had a web address (too quick for me to remember), but something like tawandaeng1999.com though I cannot see to find anything so far.

Yes, been to those and I agree worth a visit if you like that sort of thing, though not the same kind of thing as the TD I mention on this thread though. A review below from a blog I found (which has the TD web site wrong) at http://www.nancychandler.net/product_update.asp?pId=11

TAWAN DAENG EXPANDS

One of Bangkok's busiest mega-restaurants, this venue is not resting on its laurels. While it still packs the house each and every night, Tawan Daeng Rama III (I3) has now launched a musical theatre light and sound show merging Thai and Western songs including cabaret specials and vegetable music. Yes, that's vegetable music, something you have to see to believe. For a schedule and/or reservations, call 02-678-1114-6. It has also opened a massive purpose built complex north of the city which hosts acrobatic shows and can seat thousands. Tawandang Ramintra is on Praditmanutham Road (J1) just south of Ramintra. See www.tawandang199.com for a map â?? note: this site is in Thai but just look for Ramintra Map in English. Open evenings only and packed with Thais. Tel: 02-789-9988.

Archived