Bar fine increase

TroyinEwa/Perv

Purely in the interest of "science" I will randomnly select a bar tomorrow (Friday) in NEP or Soi Cowboy, see what the bar fine is, and file a report here. It will probably be a go go rather than beer bar.

I am inclined to agree with Suadum on this: Valentine's Day has turned into a big holiday here, and that could explain alot. Slightly off subject, but have you ever noticed how certain 'Western' holidays catch on real well here while others fare less well. For example, Haloween seems tailor made for the farang oriented p4p venues in Thailand.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The OP referred to the "Service" girls as now having a BF of 1000. If indeed it is just the Dek Serves and the pool girlies, then who cares?

My point is this....if they get away with this, where will it stop? More bars are going to realize M/N is charging 1k baht for service girls, maybe they will raise their service girls' barfines. Then someone will get the bright idea that maybe they could get more barfine for dancers. Then more increase in drink prices. This is all speculation, of course and also if the 1k barfine for service girls at M/N is in fact permanent.

My worry is about the big picture, not only the service girls at M/N.

By the way, it was not for the girls who play pool. Their barfine is still the same, it is only for the service girls with the uniforms.

Archived