Bar fine increase

TroyinEwa/Perv

Has anyone heard of an increase in barfine for the service girls at Morning/Night from 500 to 1000 baht, permanently? I am here in bkk now and was given this information by a very reliable source, one of the girls herself.

Also, if this is true, has it already or will it follow in other bars? Anyone with first hand experience? I personally have no intention at all of paying 1000 baht barfine.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone heard of an increase in barfine for the service girls at Morning/Night from 500 to 1000 baht, permanently? I am here in bkk now and was given this information by a very reliable source, one of the girls herself.

Who wants the honours? :yay::yay::yay:

Usually on the holidays, such as New Years, Song Kron etc, it goes up...if it does go up, I guess idiots will pay it...makes Free lancers that much more of a better deal.

I have been getting reports that there are fewer girls around, and also fewer customers as well...space available seating for airline employees is also less hassle, means fewer paying passangers etc...guess Thai business is at work again...jacking up the prices...

Has anyone heard of an increase in barfine for the service girls at Morning/Night from 500 to 1000 baht' date=' permanently? [/quote']

Excellent, a permanent barfine for only 1,000 baht - that's a deal that pays for itself on the second night!

:crazy: YimSiam

I"ll rephrase then.....the normal barfine for service girls at Morning/Night has been raised from 500 baht to 1000 baht and will remain there.

As for it being temporary for Valentine's Day, that is not the information I was given. I hope I'm wrong as this could snowball into ridiculous quotes from the girls as well.

Archived