Bar fine increase

TroyinEwa/Perv

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure whether I would consider the BG a reliable source. Maybe she's just trying to suck an extra 500B out of you.

I thought about that as well, believe me. But I trust what she says. I was there when mama-san told her. My Thai isn't that good so I asked her what she said and that's when she told me.

Bust, are you here in bkk now? Let's go down and have a cold one and then we can find out for sure. First one's on me.

Unfortunately stuck here in Sydney till at least April. Not being sure what she said I wouldn't take it as gospel. I'm sure others would agree that not understanding Thai you are at a disadvantage already when it comes to this type of situation. Be interesting to hear if any other members have encounted the same. I'm sure it isn't the first time it's happened. Thanks for the offer.......maybe next time. :beer:

I don't think I've seen any gals at M2N or Big Dogs that are worth over 500 ST, much less paying a barfine for them. Soi 7 BG girls are, overall, better looking and there's no barfine. Big Dogs...yep, except the local SPCA has a better selection. :grin:

HH

Lucky Luke's actually has a fair handful of young cuties these days. I'll be there again tonight to check that my eyes aren't deceiving me. While I'm at it, I'll try to get the skinny on M2N.

I'm too stupid to figure out how to edit my previous post so I had to make a new one. I invite any and all, not just bust, that are here in bkk to M/N and we can find out, first one's still on me.

And here I was thinking I was special. :shocked:

We'll be eagerly awaitin your report...to include how much they're asking for BF and ST/LT. These outdoor beer bars don't have any entertainment expenses to cover, so I'm skeptical that they could get away with charging the same BF as the inside joints. I've known some of the gals hanging out at LL's and BD's who worked Toy Bar 16 years ago. Lots of miles since then. Friends with em, but haven't and never would've fucked em.

HH

Archived